henleybeachgirl

Bali

I have had lip fillers in Bali at Radiance Bali.  Dr Siti (?) is a lovely lady and the clinic, while in a grotty looking market alley is very lovely and clean inside, just like any clinic or cosmetic surgeon's rooms in Australia.  She did a great job and I was very happy with the results.

Funny enough, I just got an email from them this morning ha ha http://www.radiancebali.com/

20 hours ago, DeepBlueSea70 said:

I have had lip fillers in Bali at Radiance Bali.  Dr Siti (?) is a lovely lady and the clinic, while in a grotty looking market alley is very lovely and clean inside, just like any clinic or cosmetic surgeon's rooms in Australia.  She did a great job and I was very happy with the results.

Funny enough, I just got an email from them this morning ha ha http://www.radiancebali.com/

I second this! I had lip filler, microdermabrasion, and teeth whitening done at Radiance (my sister had the same except she had Botox instead of fillers). It's a great clinic, although Dr Siti is veeeeery conservative with her fillers (she would only allow me to have 0.7ml and wouldn't give me more when I returned and asked for a top up a week later). Although I love the big fake lip look, I liked that she isn't all about money and really cares about how her client looks. 

I also had Dermapen (skin needling) done at Coocoon Medical Spa in Bali. This is a more luxurious clinic and their prices are higher than Radiance. I had a great experience here as well. 

Yes I liked that about her as well.  I asked if she would do a top up of my left tear trough and she said no it would be too much and would create a slight baggy look.  That sort of response shows they care about the results and are professional.