Joadster

Consultation done.... Surgery Tomorrow!!

Went for my consult today with Dr M. Was a bit of a whirlwind lol. I must admit when I tried on the sizers I was pretty freaked out because they seemed so big. He suggested I leave them on for a while whilst he jotted down measurements and did his thing. After 10 minutes I wasn't quite as daunted, so I can see how your perception can change quite rapidly. He has suggested between 375 to 410cc teardrop implants dual plane. I previously had a breast lift so there's a bit of scar tissue going on etc so not completely straight forward. I was impressed that he removes extra tissue and skin to even up breasts instead of putting in two different sizes. I'm sure if it was a huge difference he would have to take that tact, but thankfully not in this instance. I had mixed emotions leaving the clinic as I'm excited to be finally getting boobies but have a bad habit of second guessing any decision I ever make lol. My partner was so funny! He was just stoked and when I asked if he thought they were too big, both him and Dr M burst out laughing. Apparently this is impossible lol. The closer the time for surgery comes, the more relaxed I feel and think bugger it. Just enjoy the experience. Staying in a beautiful hotel across the road from the hospital with great views. Life is good <3 Surgery some time after 12:30 tomorrow... Yessssss <3

Oh my goodness how exciting! My surgery was supposed to be next week with dr m and ive reschduled to 10th March. 

Dont worry im exactly the same. I had gone right through to the last page of booking a flight and couldnt hit the continue button. I sat there thinking should i just be happy with my little boobies!

Cant wait to hear all about it and post op pics! 

Hahahaha Vee!! It's such a head battle lol. That's so funny! Glad you finally hit the "go ahead" button lol.  It's 4:00am!! Lol already scared that they're gonna be too big. I'm only 5"2 and a bit overweight being 63kg. Really don't want to look top heavy. I wish I knew what they would look like after surgery. 375cc!! It's hard to fully trust Dr M. I think I'd prefer 330cc but don't want to lose the side boob by going smaller! Aaaaaargh lol. 

Good luck today! I had my BA with Dr M last month. He is a great surgeon and really makes you feel at ease. The hospital staff are all wonderful as well. I had two size choices and he took them both in with him and gave me the size he thought looked best and I'm really happy with his choice. Trust is hard but he really does know what he's doing. Enjoy :) 

Hey Harpers! Thanks so much! It's funny isn't it. I chose Dr M for his incredible reputation and my mind goes " yeah but that's because all the girls he's operated on are young and gorgeous" lol. I'm old and need to work on my fitness so my mind says he won't care about yours lol. Where the hell does the head get this crap from lol. Thanks so much for your encouragement xx

Hey Harpers! Thanks so much! It's funny isn't it. I chose Dr M for his incredible reputation and my mind goes " yeah but that's because all the girls he's operated on are young and gorgeous" lol. I'm old and need to work on my fitness so my mind says he won't care about yours lol. Where the hell does the head get this crap from lol. Thanks so much for your encouragement xx

don't worry I'm old and unfit too! I was close to pulling out at one stage. Just the nerves kicking in and you're right the mind freaks and starts coming up with great excuses. I was surprisingly calm on the day though and very resolved so I'm sure you're heading in that direction this morning. Yah for new boobs!

don't worry I'm old and unfit too! I was close to pulling out at one stage. Just the nerves kicking in and you're right the mind freaks and starts coming up with great excuses. I was surprisingly calm on the day though and very resolved so I'm sure you're heading in that direction this morning. Yah for new boobs!

hahaha Had brekky and a shower and am ready now lol. xx 

All the best today @Joadster will be thinking of you!!! So exciting xox

Thanks so much lucky cat!! I am excited now! Ready to do this! Lol x

Don't let those doubts creep in, everyone deserves the boobies they want so don't let your perceptions of yourself or others affect you! Dr M will no doubt do his best for you as he does for all his patients! Trust his judgement I reckon!! If you panic now and want smaller you'll be much more likely to regret it later than going bigger I think! You've done all you need to do, now is the time to walk in, let yourself be looked after and think positive thoughts so you'll have a great recovery!! Look forward to hearing how it went! 

Don't let those doubts creep in, everyone deserves the boobies they want so don't let your perceptions of yourself or others affect you! Dr M will no doubt do his best for you as he does for all his patients! Trust his judgement I reckon!! If you panic now and want smaller you'll be much more likely to regret it later than going bigger I think! You've done all you need to do, now is the time to walk in, let yourself be looked after and think positive thoughts so you'll have a great recovery!! Look forward to hearing how it went! 

so lovely Pepper I think you're right xx Thank you so much 🎉😘💜 Let the party begin lol 

Good luck lovey. Not long now!!!

haha Thanks Rachael 🌻🎉🎈 one hour... 15 mintes ... And 22 seconds!!! But who's counting!! Lol 💞

Best of luck @Joadster, we will be thinking of you! Honestly, once they put the first injection into your hand you'll immediately forget everything else and just wake up in recovery with your lovely new boobs. Take it easy on yourself for the next couple of weeks and come and ask any of us for advice as you need it. You're going to love them I'm sure xxx

Thanks so much Picojunie <3 I'm really ready now. Woke up so afraid but incredibly relaxed now. Did some sight seeing around the Cross this morning and now just resting waiting in our hotel across the road from the hospital. Will be heading over in about half an hour. I'm sure I'm going to have a million questions post op lol. Thanks for your support! xxx

Thank you ladies! Well I'm happy to say "I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY new boobies"!!! Hahahaha Wasted so much time pre surgery worrying hahahaha. My whole experience was amazing!! I will share about it more tomorrow when I'm not so tired, but I almost cried with Joy when I first looked down and seen boobies better than I could have ever imagined! It's changed the image of my entire body! Yeeeeeew!! I cannot tell you how much you ladies helped me this morning! How horrible it would have been having to go through this alone. I dont even know any of you but there is such a  camaraderie when women are going through the same thing! Thank you to all of you for helping reach the Booby side xxx  

Thank you ladies! Well I'm happy to say "I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY new boobies"!!! Hahahaha Wasted so much time pre surgery worrying hahahaha. My whole experience was amazing!! I will share about it more tomorrow when I'm not so tired, but I almost cried with Joy when I first looked down and seen boobies better than I could have ever imagined! It's changed the image of my entire body! Yeeeeeew!! I cannot tell you how much you ladies helped me this morning! How horrible it would have been having to go through this alone. I dont even know any of you but there is such a  camaraderie when women are going through the same thing! Thank you to all of you for helping reach the Booby side xxx  

Awesome @Joadster! So exciting for you, I hope you're not feeling too nauseated, the endone and panadeine forte really got me the first night but I was all good the next day. Morning boob for me started the next morning too so make sure you surround yourself with lots of pillows and roll over toward your side to get up (that's what I had to do for a few days). Can't wait to see how you progress, and I'm so glad your nerves settled and you came out the other side all good. So wonderful for you 😊 xxx