tjm262

Sizing HELP please! 560cc

Ok so I'm booked in for surgery in March and I'm stressing over what size to get! I'm 70kg but aim on been 65kgs by surgery. 165cm. I got sized up and agreed on the size but freaked when he told me they were 560cc & 545cc I'm a saggy B now after breastfeeding both children. I'm getting a lift cause I'm stage 3 droop (the worst) high profile, round, textured above the muscle. Please let me know if you think this is too big, I was hoping to be a large D - DD. Thanks 

Alot of it will depend on your bwd. i am 173cm, 70kg and bwd is 13.4cm. I had 560cc full projection round textured unders with a lift and they look really proportionate on me. Was kinda hoping theyd look bigger actually but they look like they were made for me and in clothes you can barely tell. I might have a bit of dropping and fluffing to do though, im 27 days PO so not sure if they will end up looking bigger

Edited by Colleena

That does sound large but as Colleena said, it depends on your BwD. If you have to fill up space, you need a bigger implant. My only concern would be that is a lot of weight OVER the muscle when you're having a lift. I remember someone here saying you shouldn't ever go braless with overs because they sag so much more easily. What was the reason your PS recommended overs? 

It does sound big. But as the others have said it depends on your BWD. I started out a super deflated 8D/10C. My BWD is just under 12cm. I had 390cc textured HP implants under the muscle with a lift too and at 5 weeks PO I'm now measuring an 8E. M

Oh and for comparison purposes I'm 166cm and 57kg :)

Edited by elle_cee

Alot of it will depend on your bwd. i am 173cm, 70kg and bwd is 13.4cm. I had 560cc full projection round textured unders with a lift and they look really proportionate on me. Was kinda hoping theyd look bigger actually but they look like they were made for me and in clothes you can barely tell. I might have a bit of dropping and fluffing to do though, im 27 days PO so not sure if they will end up looking bigger

sorry to sound silly but what is bwd? 

Ok so I'm booked in for surgery in March and I'm stressing over what size to get! I'm 70kg but aim on been 65kgs by surgery. 165cm. I got sized up and agreed on the size but freaked when he told me they were 560cc & 545cc I'm a saggy B now after breastfeeding both children. I'm getting a lift cause I'm stage 3 droop (the worst) high profile, round, textured above the muscle. Please let me know if you think this is too big, I was hoping to be a large D - DD. Thanks 

add me and look at my ballery. I am 165cm, 60kg (last I checked I don't weigh myself but am a clothing size 8) and have 550cc. They aren't big they are a nice size big enough to get them out if you want conservative enough to hide under clothes when you don't want. I have full body shots so you can see, don't be scared of the number 

add me and look at my ballery. I am 165cm, 60kg (last I checked I don't weigh myself but am a clothing size 8) and have 550cc. They aren't big they are a nice size big enough to get them out if you want conservative enough to hide under clothes when you don't want. I have full body shots so you can see, don't be scared of the number 

thank you, just added you :)