vanilla

Your experience with tumescent liposuction

just wanted to update anyone who wants to get tumescent Lipo under local I had it done today with Dr Daniel lanzer and honestly I was just mentally freaking myself out! for nothing!! he is actually 100% really good I mean you feel a Lil strange but it's not like a crazy pain! You get use to it!! I never leave reviews but since I'm bored right now just wanted to let others know don't freak yourself out! him and his nurses/staff were just great 10/10 amazing I highly recommend him! now time to relax :)  x

oh wow congratulations - yay for lipo - do you know how much fat they were able to remove?

I am getting cool sculpting which is non surgical but clinically proven - we will see. I have seen some fantastic results from it so am very eager to try it

thankyou! :) how exciting for you! let me know how your process all goes !   i also didnt get that much fat removed because it was just a small problem area it was  like a quarter ammount  no where near 1 litres  way low  or anything  x  ill  ask next time i visit to find out exactly  :) 

hey :) im feeling way better today! last night was bad! but it was from the the actual pain meds that made me feel ill!! but seriously i can walk around be all normal and stuff !  getting my boobs done was a way worst recovery this is easy as !  but ill see how i sleep tonight !  x:)  and thank you for asking xx

hey truth thank you ! :) !!!  i did  feel the canula but it was so painless i was really numb and he does it so quickly ! the main thing they say is the worst part is when they put the local fluids inside but honestly  that wasn't even bad !  the canula u will feel it but NO PAIN!! that part goes so quickly ! suck it out then finish..  its hard to explain  but i was freaking myself out so much i regret not getting my stomach done now l! lol  they also gave me paracetamol 500mg for pain but i have not been taking it ! its not a bad pain though ! i really thought ill be in some crazy pain but not at all!  now its the waiting game ...  -_-

On 10/2/2016 at 3:04 PM, AmyVM said:

Hi guys. 

I had it done under twilight and I found it incredibly painful. I had a fair bit done though. I think it depends how much you get done. 

Good luck xx

Hi Amy - do you have any before/after photos? I'm getting BA and lipo in January and interested to see your outcome :)