Sign in to follow this  
Norman

Rhinoplasty experience with Dr Michael Zacharia

Dr. Michael Zacharia performed a cosmetic rhinoplasty on my nose in July, 2015. I truthfully am more pleased with the outcomes. He eliminated some sort of lump through the link of the sinuses. The treatment made the sinuses more compact overall. He along with the website made it possible to get response to all the inquiries along with considerations, thus I was completely prepared for both the surgery as well as the recovery process .It has been 4 months given that the surgical procedures along with I am over and above content when I look in the mirror. Michael Zacharia knowledge tise ensured my rhinoplasty was a great success in every way.

Dr. Michael Zacharia performed a cosmetic rhinoplasty on my nose in July, 2015. I truthfully am more pleased with the outcomes. He eliminated some sort of lump through the link of the sinuses. The treatment made the sinuses more compact overall. He along with the website made it possible to get response to all the inquiries along with considerations, thus I was completely prepared for both the surgery as well as the recovery process .It has been 4 months given that the surgical procedures along with I am over and above content when I look in the mirror. Michael Zacharia knowledge tise ensured my rhinoplasty was a great success in every way.

I am looking to get a Rhinoplasty done but I didn't find any Best consultant in NSW. Is Dr. Michael Zacharia is best consultant can you show me your result.

On 20/01/2016 at 7:44 PM, Norman said:

I am also looking for rhinoplasty but I am not quite sure that whether he will be the best person. I have watched some of Dr Zacharia's videos and it seemed to me good but still confused.