Blossom

Strapless bra

I've bought 2 strapless bras recently and both are SO uncomfortable, one even felt like it caused some bruising 😳 Both were underwire, and both fitted for me, one at bras n things, one at Myer. I don't know if they will all be uncomfortable as I had my crease lowered slightly so I feel like the wires kind of sit on my ribs, which is what is causing the discomfort. 

Do I just need to wait a few more weeks, or find a new bra or will I never find a comfy one? I'm about 9 weeks post op. 

I've bought 2 strapless bras recently and both are SO uncomfortable, one even felt like it caused some bruising 😳 Both were underwire, and both fitted for me, one at bras n things, one at Myer. I don't know if they will all be uncomfortable as I had my crease lowered slightly so I feel like the wires kind of sit on my ribs, which is what is causing the discomfort. 

Do I just need to wait a few more weeks, or find a new bra or will I never find a comfy one? I'm about 9 weeks post op. 

I never found a comfortable one before, but I do have a new playboy strapless that bearable. Might be worth trying a few different brands to see if any feel less uncomfortable then others

Don't wear one ;)

I tried this at home but I feel so nude and nippl-y and its so foreign as I wore heavily padded bras day and night before BA just to give me some shape! 

Ive already bought 2x expensive bras that are terrible, this could get as expensive as surgery was! 

I am normally not a fan of strapless bras but needed to buy one for under my work tops the other day.

I had a bit of trouble too. I just wanted a cheap one, so tried k-mart but that had alot of padding and was sooo uncomfortable. Best and less also only had ones with padding, so had no choice but to spend a bit extra and go to bras n things.

I cant remember exactly, but its just a basic strapless without any padding and it is pretty comfortable. The first one i tried looked almost identical to this one but was awful, so was shocked when this one was okay. I think its just part of the essentials range, not sure, but it was $50 and the uncomfy one i tried was $60. Not sure which ones you tried on but maybe worth a look.

I got a $12 one from Target - stretchy with modesty pads, so barely any additional padding and it's super comfy. The only thing is that it's quite wide (the band), so if the arm holes of what you're wearing are big, then you'll see the bra. This might get better when they drop more though I guess....

It doesn't offer a huge amount of support though, but I only use it so that I don't feel like my nipples are right out there, I don't really need a great deal of support as I'm still pretty small 😉

Thanks ladies, I'll check Target and see if I can find the one you're talking about. I think the BnT one I tried was around $50, it was the complete comfort one, I'll go back and see if there's another one similar to see if it's more comfortable. 

Are you wearing all day or with an outfit? I SWEAR by the $10 big w stick on bra (I buy the D biggest size lol) but epic cleavage, no straps and actually lasts on my boobies 

image.jpeg

are these like the stick on chicken fillet looking ones or different? 

The chicken fillet ones that stick on and hold it all in. No wires or uncomfort. Only thing I wear going out in dresses that need strapless. No for work though 😂

HOW do you keep them ON Donna, mine always drop of or travel south !!

You use them more then once ??

HOW do you keep them ON Donna, mine always drop of or travel south !!

You use them more then once ??

the stick is rock solid I've never had one fall off sometimes I pull them off drunk lol. I use them max 2/3 times but I don't look after them and put the plastic back on which would preserve for longer I figure for $10 I'm happy to buy a new one and chuck it as required I pay more for false lashes 

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 0:40 AM, donatella said:

Are you wearing all day or with an outfit? I SWEAR by the $10 big w stick on bra (I buy the D biggest size lol) but epic cleavage, no straps and actually lasts on my boobies 

image.jpeg

Sorry Donatella, need some clarification, is it chicken fillets or bra that you use?

btw, getting my implant replaced 4th april, can't wait !!!

E. xo

My best friends sister is an Intimo consultant and from what ive heard the Intimo convertible strapless bra is awesome. Not cheap but excellent quality and never needs hoiking up apparently. My friend has had a BA and doesn't find it uncomfortable so Im going to give it a try as Ive never been able to go strapless before although those stick-on bras always worked OK.