Bouldering

Wide Cleavage

so I'm 8 weeks PO and I know they'll change but I feel like my cleavage is really wide!

My surgeon said with 370 unders I'll have great cleavage but I'm not seeing much yet.

They softened heaps and have dropped a bit.

When did everyone start seeing them move together? Did you have a gap like mine?

image.jpeg

I started with a train track it was horrible! Its now about half what it was and I am 8 week (probably pretty similar to yours) If you started small then it does take a long time. I was an A cup and my PS told me it would be about 12 months before I would have real cleavage because everything needs to stretch to allow them to move together and its a slow process. 

I had my follow up appointment yesterday and my surgeon reassured me that I had nothing to worry about they will move together as the skin stretches and does what it needs to. He told me I could start wearing normal underwire bra's and that they will push them in which will aid in speeding up the skin stretching in the middle 

I have a gap when I'm not wearing a bra but they come together really nicely in a bra. My gap is probably a similar size to yours (I'm 6 weeks PO). I've been recommended by my PS to massage them inwards to help the implants move a bit closer together though I've been a bit slack with that. 

I have a natural gap but I find when I wear a good bra, my boobs are much closer together. But my surgeon spoke to me prior to surgery about my natural gap and that after the BA I would not have kissing boobs as that is how my body is made. But you may find as you heal and your boobs settle, that your cleavage is closer together. I think your boobs look great!

This is something I had never actually even thought about until my second consult! (All I cared about was having SOMETHING!! :p )

I think my PS is considering going up an extra 30cc to lower the gap...though now I'm a little worried.

Please let us know how you go, very interested :)

But they look great already!!!