Sign in to follow this  
tjm262

Booking date with surgeon vent

So I went to my surgeons office for first visit just over two weeks ago, got like 3 emails the week after asking for help with booking dates or questions etc I said I will let them know dates as soon as I get approved for funds from my bank. I emailed back to say I want to lock in a date and pay deposit on Sunday (closed on weekends) they never replied on Monday and Tuesday so I call yesterday (wed) and they said someone will call me after consults yesterday and still nothing. So pissed off that I'm going to spend $29,000 for my mummy makeover and the receptionist can't even call me back to take my deposit and book it in. Sorry just had to vent 😤 Will call again in the morning and hopefully have better luck!!! 

That's pretty shitty service - especially when you're looking at spending such a massive amount with them.... If they continue to be terrible in the communication department, maybe have a search to see what their post op care is like - probably nothing to worry about, but I just makes you wonder! 

It never hurts to get another consult. I got 4 consults with 4 different surgeons just for a BA! If you haven't gotten around to seeing other surgeons, I would take this as an opportunity to do so. But it's really rough when you've made your decision and just want to get it happening! Ggrrrr annoying hey!