Shanann_

Symmastia repair - Melbourne

Hi all,

I was born with a condition known as Polands Syndrome and has this fixed in 2012 with the use of a muscle relocation. In 2013 I then had further surgery on the muscle and implants put in.

in 2014 I then had a complication in which I had to get an implant removed. This was then repaired in late 2014.

I have now found out that the skin on my cleavage has come away from the bone and it has a name - symmastia.

can anyone please offer advice on how to get this repaired?

Hi Shanann,

What rotten luck you have had. 

We are pretty lucky in Melbourne we have some great surgeons.
I know Mark Ashton and Hamish Farrow are both referred to from other surgeons for complex cases. 
My best friend had a quite complex breast lift with implants with Mark Ashton and her results are incredible. You might also like to consider Richard Bloom. He is a great surgeon and is well loved by his patients.
Otherwise If you dont like  mind travelling, Sydney have some fantastic surgeons. Check out the PSF-Australia Instagram page as we have some really great before and after complex breast revision cases.

Hi Shanann,

What rotten luck you have had. 

We are pretty lucky in Melbourne we have some great surgeons.
I know Mark Ashton and Hamish Farrow are both referred to from other surgeons for complex cases. 
My best friend had a quite complex breast lift with implants with Mark Ashton and her results are incredible. You might also like to consider Richard Bloom. He is a great surgeon and is well loved by his patients.
Otherwise If you dont like  mind travelling, Sydney have some fantastic surgeons. Check out the PSF-Australia Instagram page as we have some really great before and after complex breast revision cases.

I'm just over two weeks post op with mark Ashton and most surgeons I saw were not confident in correcting my issues. I had tuberous breasts before children then developed bad asymmetry after. He did a lift reduction on one side and implants and areola reduction and I know they have a lot of changing to of but he really worked miracles from what I originally had lol. I would definitely recommend him :) good luck