Sani

Trouble picking sizes

I'm 5'1 and about 105lbs with an 11.8bwd so very similar to you! And I'm going for 360cc high profile rounds, the sizers look very natural and in proporition. Im even contemplating going up to 390cc! I hear a lot of women say if in doubt go bigger but its ultimately up to you and what you feel most comfortable with! 

I am similar stats to you, just a little heavier. I originally went 375 HP round unders. They looked fantastic & very natural. I would suggest going with as big as you can fit. We all seem to suffer from boob greed, and once they are in & the swelling goes down, almost all of us wish we had have gone bigger if we could have. 

I think you would look great! 

I'm 5'1 and about 105lbs with an 11.8bwd so very similar to you! And I'm going for 360cc high profile rounds, the sizers look very natural and in proporition. Im even contemplating going up to 390cc! I hear a lot of women say if in doubt go bigger but its ultimately up to you and what you feel most comfortable with! 

I am similar stats to you, just a little heavier. I originally went 375 HP round unders. They looked fantastic & very natural. I would suggest going with as big as you can fit. We all seem to suffer from boob greed, and once they are in & the swelling goes down, almost all of us wish we had have gone bigger if we could have. 

I think you would look great! 

Many thanks for the advice girls :) I think I will lean towards the 375cc HP, I'm looking for the natural look and from what I've noticed is that HP can still look very natural!