Unsure

Opinions

I am 4months PO. I was advised that I didn't require a lift. I had 450cc round implants placed under the muscle.

I am unhappy with my breasts at this point. My original surgeon has suggested the possibility of a revision- to make the pocket larger on my right, and stitch up the left.

I'm just chasing some other opinions. (Please be kind so I don't cry!) Should I seek another opinion from a different surgeon?

I know my left starting out is droopier so I'm wondering if my surgeon has made an error in not placing the implant high enough especially considering I was told I didn't need a lift. 

Any thoughts or advice? 

image.jpeg

So how do I push that it is his error? My GP has given me a form to get an ultrasound. Maybe that will be useful to see if they are positioned correctly. 

What do you mean he's suggested the "possibility of a revision"? He has clearly made a mistake and needs to fix this.

Possibility in the fact that he said we would discuss it properly/options at my 6month PO appointment. 

It's his error because you have wonky breasts. No one is meant to come out of the OR with wonky breasts! You go into a BA for perfect Same size boobs - nothing less!! What a loser. Just ask him how much it's going to cost when you see him for a revision. He should say nothing. If he says you have to pay for him (I don't know how confident you are) just say you don't feel like you should. If not go to the board and take it from there. Sorry to hear you have to go through this x

http://www.plasticsurgery.org.au/regulations-and-guidelines/complaints-process/

Mine, prior to surgery (after a lift) were still uneven. Not quite to this extent, but none the less, still uneven. My surgeon removed some tissue and made a larger incision to repair this. My surgeon was Dr Michael Miroshnik. Perhaps it would be worth your while to send your pics to him to see if he can give you an idea of a solution. He is a very skilled surgeon. At least that way you are a little bit more informed before you put your entire trust into your current surgeon. This is your body, so don't feel bad about getting all of the professional advice you can along with a few options to assist you with any decisions you may need to make <3

Calm your farm it isn't an ahpra complaint. More details are needed, all anatomy is different, one may have bottomed out and now not dropped, doesn't make the surgeon a bad guy

They look pretty good post op my guess is your left has bottomed out, not surgical error, it can happen. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They look pretty good post op my guess is your left has bottomed out, not surgical error, it can happen. 

My replies keep merging Farken stop it

They look nice post op! No idea what happened hun, usually surgeons waiver their fee if there's an issue within a year so hooopefully he's nice! I still wouldn't be happy though with such uneveness and would refuse to pay if returning to same surgeon. Stay strong and good luck! X

unfortunately I'm pretty sure in his paperwork it did say revisions will have a price. :(

I just don't feel like I understand enough to go into my next appointment. I'm hoping to get some more information about what I should have expected, or what may have gone wrong, or what should have been done initially. But mostly I'm so sad about the time it's going to take to feel happy about them :(

From what he has said, it sounds like he has ruined the pockets. They were pretty symmetrical before your BA - so I would assume it's surgeon error... I'm no expert though. I would post this in Q and A but surgeons are very careful about what they say about the work of others.