haaayley

Help! Choosing where to go for breast implants, so confused!

Hey everyone,

So I'm very new to this, been considering breast implants for a while now and have decided I'm going to go ahead with it but I'm stuck on where to go and I'm really nervous because i don't want to choose somewhere or someone dodgy.

I was going to go with Enhance clinic but iv'e only had the one consult and am still a bit confused and then found this website and other surgeons.

Has anyone had theirs done with Dr Les Blackstock at Enhance clinic or know of anyone that has and if so would they recommend? 

Also been having a look at some surgeons on this website and are their any that you guys would recommend in particular that are good?

Im also based in Melbourne, but willing to travel if needed

Thanks in advance girls :)

Edited by haaayley

Hi Haaaaayley. I had Dr Miroshnik who I am extremely happy with. I think he costs a little more than some, but the knowledge that he is a perfectionist meant a lot to me. There are many ladies who have had great experiences, so the decision is hard. I researched a long time to find the right surgeon for me. Good luck with your search. 

yeah, after reading some reviews it made me a little nervous to go with Enhance Clinic, so thought i should do more research before choosing.

Im based in Melbourne but am willing to travel Sydney if needed :)

Oh thanks Joadster! Will definitely have to check him out. Thats good that you're happy, doing your research paid off! Yeah being a perfectiontest is something that would stand out for me to :) and thank you, i appreciate it 

Oh really? Thats good then, at least you did your research to be sure it wasn't gonna be done by someone dodgy. Its always better to be safe then sorry. Is his price range between 10/15k?  I know i definitely want high profile, and wanting probably a D or DD

Stay in Melbourne we have great surgeons here.
For $10k you can have BA with some great plastic surgeons.

Dr Mirkazemi is well recommended but my personal pick in that price range would be Dr Bloom - amazing surgeon (an absolute perfectionist) and also a wonderful person too.

Jade01 Oh thats cool, i just booked a consult with him for next week! :)

rachael1981 I'll have to do some research on him, thank you!

TheFox Oh thank you! Yeah since doing some more research there seems to be heaps of plastic surgeons in Melbourne, now I'm confused on who to choose. Ive booked a consult with Richard Bloom for March. At the moment I'm currently look at Richard bloom, Craig Rubinstein or Richard Rahdon

Hi Hayley. This might be too late but I thought I'd comment anyway :)

I had my BA done by Dr blackstock 3 weeks ago at Enhance Clinic. 

I have nothing but good things to say about him and his team! He was very professional and the girls made me feel really comfortable. They were all so lovely. 

When I researched Dr Blackstock there were a few bad reviews and I started to have second thoughts! Until I realised, all the bad reviews were from people who have never had work done by him.. So what did I do? I went on their Facebook and Instagram and started messaging all the girls who had recently had BA's done by him 😂 (Stalker 101 I know) I asked for pics and stats and their experience with him and every single lady had nothing but amazing things to say about him. From then on, I knew straight away he was who I was going to. 

I know he's only a cosmetic surgeon and not plastic but I was okay with that because that ment all these years he has performed mainly BA's so that would mean he had a lot of experience in this one department. 

He did an amazing job on my boobs. I had 415cc full profile. Will post some pics for you :) good luck with whatever decesion you make! :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg