Krystie

Ladies who had ba before breastfeeding

I would like to have my ba done in march but i am also going to be trying for a baby this year. How long should i wait until i start trying? 

If i am getting dual plane can you still breast feed and can their be any problems with the new boobs when your pregnant and they start growing etc. will they sag? Should i wait till after i have had my baby?

Yep, wait - unless you are willing to undergo a revision afterwards. You may be lucky and have minimal change but most women have significant changes to the size and shape of their breast during pregnancy, breastfeeding and afterwards. All of that change happening around and implant = unknown result. My breasts (without implants) went from a B cup to a G cup and back again. So, you might get big natural breasts for a while to try them out ;) 

I'm going to go against the tide here and say get them now!  I got mine done in December and we are going to start trying this year.  I read advice on this forum on a similar thread and came to the conclusion that even though my breasts may change after having kids, that is a risk I'm willing to take.  Who knows if you will get pregnant this year - it may take a while.  Then you have to be finished having kids.  That could be 3 or 4 years or even more depending on how many kids you decide to have.  Then you have to get to a point where you can physically afford to not have your child depend on you while you recover - the youngest would have to be 12 months old.  And you also have to be able to afford to have them done.  This means you could be waiting at least 5 years for your new boobs.  If you want them now, get them now :) 

I had mine done November as I wanted at least one last summer with confidence before kids. I'm 30 in April and thought I'd be happy any time after that to accept if I fell pregnant. Now I have more confidence in myself and feel good about how I look that such a weight has lifted and now I'm enjoying life more and will prob put off kids for a while longer.

Just make sure you listen to your surgeon's advice on how long to wait before you start trying. 

I agree with with the poster who mentioned you will be waiting years. By the time you finish having kids (if you want more than 1), breastfeeding and weaning (if you choose to/can) years will pass. 

The worst case scenario you will need a lift post kids which you will need whether you have a ba now or wait for your ba (that's if you do end up needing a lift as not every woman does).