Sign in to follow this  
Jessiebirks

BA in February with Dr T

Hey girlies. I paid my deposit today for my BA with Dr T in Sydney.

I know of a few people that have had them done with him and they are so happy but just wondering if any of you have any advise or experience i should know about?

My surgery is booked for 17th Feb.. I have a pre op appointment the week before to finalise sizing. I am a small B now and want to be Full D or DD. What size do you recommend??

Any advise I will be greatful for :D 

Dr Tavakoli is great if you want D/DD many of patients want that size. He has a lot of experience and does many BA every week . Him, Dr Miroshnik are one of the top surgeons esp in BA. You're in good hands

Show him photos because his perception of a D cup might be different to yours. Let him know if you want a natural look or a fuller/faker look.

Yoru in great hands with Dr T. I am a huge fan of his work.

I am fairly certain Dr T will make the final choice on your implant size as he uses intra operative sizers during surgery to decide which implant looks best (i think Dr M does this too).

Bring in some pictures of your dream boobs and this should help you convey what look you want to achieve. I wouldnt get hung up on the CC's or round versus tear drops, i think your in good hands for letting him sort that out based on what you show him you want to achieve. 

There is a really cool video of breast augmentation surgery with Dr T on the PSF blog, you should check it out

https://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/blog/in-theatre-with-dr-tavakoli/