biancaj

Uneven Boobies

Hey Girls,

I am almost 3 months post op so still early days but I am noticing more and more how uneven they are sitting and sized. Going back through old photos i have realised they weren't sitting even Pre Op but now that I've had my surgery it is much more noticeable. I think I should have been given a bigger implant in my right breast? I know they still have some dropping to do and I've been massaging the right one twice as much to assist this but it's not working. Advice please? Can I fix somehow or should i be going back to my surgeon or just wait it out hoping that the right one drops and sits as round as the left. PS I had 365CC HP Unders

large.11984405_10156186684145434_285097430_o.jpg.441cc5a9b5ed8e6492ebf24a5547fd86.jpg

20160130_083032.jpg

Hey, I haven't had surgery as yet but thought I would reply anyway. I am sure other girls with much more knowledge will reply too. 

I am thinking that a bigger implant may have been needed in your right breast. However I may be totally incorrect. Have you booked an appointment to discuss your concerns with your surgeon?

Edited by Ruby2015
Error

I don't think they are that much different pre op that they would require a different sized implant but bumping this in hope that someone can give you reassurance that they will even up in the next few months :)

can you post a picture with your arms out to your side? In your photo it looks like your crease is at a different height on each side

They also look like one hasnt dropped as much as the other. You can tell because the left boob (your right) appears more full at the top of the breast. Your surgeon might put you in a stabiliser band or you might need revision surgery to release a bit of the muscle so the implant can drop down

Hi I was really worried that my boobs were different and was considering revision but In the last month (4 months PO now) they have evened up nicely and still changing. 

I had booked an appointment with my surgeon and we discussed it( had to wear a nice tight sports top for another 2 months) Iv to go back this month so he can examine them and see how the progress is doing. 

Speak to your surgeon but there is hope of it evening up. 

Edited by Heather86

It's not painful at the moment at all. Not sure about the surgery. He said recovery is much quicker with the revision. I'm just being charged for anaesthetist and surgical fees but not for the surgeon. Still devastating though :( I'm scared the surgeon did something to cause this and am now going under the knife with him again. What if it's then too high...when I had my six week the nurse told me the right one wasn't dropping quick enough so to massage and try to push the implant down which I've been doing heaps. Now I'm worried that after the revision the left one is going to be too high for the left and will be hard to catch up. Plus won't the scars be worse because he's going in again. Ugh why meeeee haha

He said I can do it whenever I want but I think sooner rather than later so they aren't playing catch up as much. Just gotta get in more debt first to do so 

Edited by biancaj

So sorry that you are going through this, Biancaj. I was just reading through some of your earlier posts and noticed that you hurt your left breast on day 11 when Toll wouldn't help you load boxes in the car. Do you think that this could be linked to your bottoming out?

I'm only pointing this out as a possibility, because if you think this is the case, this would mean that it's not surgeon error and you could feel more at ease having surgery by the same surgeon again.

I hope that you are not feeling too sad by the whole situation. It can be fixed so don't let it get you too down. Xx

Nadine definitely has crossed my mind! Also had a fall in the first few weeks :(

Good news though! My Surgeon is doing my revision for FREE!! No idea why, i didn't complain or anything, they have just decided to do it. So amazing, makes me so excited to get a result I am satisfied with. My surgery is next Friday, wish me luck :)