Sign in to follow this  
Sani

Post-Op questions

Hello boobie girlfriends!

I just had my BA earlier this afternoon and it went really well. I was very coherent, was able to walk to the car, not feeling pain (just sore & tightness) I'm just wondering should I be expecting a lot of pain by tomorrow? 

My second question is they look really small, I ended up with 350CC HP, is this also normal as I heard that they do shrink after the swelling. 

Thanks in advance :)

mine looked tiny straight after surgery because skin and muscles were so tight. Then the swelling hit and they were big hard and square shaped. They did loose size once the swelling went down according to the tape measure but they got shape so what I lost in cms was more then made up for in curves if that makes sense.

if you look at the progress photos in the gallery you will see small straight after surgery is normal

Congrats on your new boobies :) 

I'm 3 days PO and I felt completely fine after surgery also. My max pain would have been about a 4/10. Fingers crossed you will keep feeling great too. 

Mine are super tight and swollen right now too... I have lovely shiny skin :D 

Am I right that you got unders?? Mine were also small and squished by the muscle straight after op. Over the next three weeks they relaxed and got bigger. I didn't have much room in boobs for swelling I think too tight so my swelling was around the sides, in the middle and right round to my back mainly. 

I was same as overthinking it in that from the three week mark, muscle relaxed and swelling down and no change in size from then. 

I didn't have much pain either, just uncomfortable. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones! Rest up though and don't overdo it!!