shani

has anyone had their ba @Body Recon?

Hi! I am pre-op but I am having my BA done by Richard Rahdon (owner of Body Recon). My surgery is booked for 18th Feb. 

so far, I have been so impressed with him and his entire time - especially his assistant, Di and clinic manager, Adele. Richards manner is extremely professional yet he is very easy to chat to and open to your views, concerns and ideas. 

I met with Peter Callan before Richard and yes, he is a fantastic surgeon - but just not for me, we didn't click like i did with Richard. 

E.G. I walked out of peters office and was happy to think and wait. I walked out of Richards office and was straight into booking my BA. I text my mum straight after the consultation that I had found my surgeon and Richard was the one for me. 

Maybe have a look at @love and glitter xo as I think she was a patient of Richard's :) 

good luck! 

Hi Shani

I had my BA there on Thursday last week.  Very happy with my results :)  I had pretty obvious asymmetry beforehand which I wanted to correct and I had heard great things about Richards work.  So far so good, I'm very happy with my results!