L

Sizing up

I've currently got 385 hp round overs measuring 12e and im almost 100% certain I want to go bigger 🙊 I feel like im too broad for my boobs, I told my surgeon and he said if I wanted any type of side boob with high profiles I would need to go up at least 2 sizes. Has anyone been in the same boat and for those that have seen my pics before, would 2 sizes bigger be too big on me?

Im sure id love bigger but 2 sizes sounds like i'd end up an f cup 😂😂😂

Don't get caught up in cup sizes at all, because implant cup sizes compared to what a natural breast looks like are two very different things. 

I am a G cup now with my 920s, and they look no bigger than a natural DD/E cup. 

So don't look at it that way.

If you want bigger, go bigger :) 

I agree with Sullengirl. Don't stress about bra cup sizes. I am also a G/H cup with 485 xhp' but I swear I don't look more than maybe a full E. 

I haven't seen your pictures but going up 2 sizes is not really a massive jump. You'd probably be looking at similar to my implant size. And another thing to remember is that when they remove your current implants, they may take the capsule out too. If that happens you will need a bigger implant to fill the greater space. So really 2 steps up may not be enough to achieve what you want. Just something to consider. 

That is what happened to me, I went from 375 to 485 & I'm marginally bigger, still fit my bras & clothes. 

Edited by AlanaJ

These are current boobs 😀 I just think im so broad they need to be bigger!! 

I agree with Sullengirl. Don't stress about bra cup sizes. I am also a G/H cup with 485 xhp' but I swear I don't look more than maybe a full E. 

I haven't seen your pictures but going up 2 sizes is not really a massive jump. You'd probably be looking at similar to my implant size. And another thing to remember is that when they remove your current implants, they may take the capsule out too. If that happens you will need a bigger implant to fill the greater space. So really 2 steps up may not be enough to achieve what you want. Just something to consider. 

That is what happened to me, I went from 375 to 485 & I'm marginally bigger, still fit my bras & clothes. 

Im getting my lift hopefully in september, my surgeon will do the revision at no cost but would the implant swap be at a different cost does anyone know?

20160131_102446.jpg

They often use the same implant particularly if the revision is close to the original surgery.

The general rule is that you often need to go up 100-150cc to notice a difference so I would say your surgeon is correct in saying yoiu will need to go up quite a bit to get the look you want

These are current boobs 😀 I just think im so broad they need to be bigger!! 

Im getting my lift hopefully in september, my surgeon will do the revision at no cost but would the implant swap be at a different cost does anyone know?

20160131_102446.jpg

I don't think you NEED to be bigger. You look great already. But I definitely think you could pull off bigger! Easily! And I'm a bit like Don in mind set....bigger is always better. 😉 And honestly there is nothing sexier than nice side boob. That is one aspect of my boobs that I adore. So if you are wanting more side boob, I'd say go for it! You won't regret it!! 😄