Sign in to follow this  
prue

Sizing and Wearing bras

Heya 😊

Just wondering and hoping i am not alone in the issue of finding bras that fit but also the strange feeling that comes from wearing a bra. I am 7 wks post op tomorrow and i was meant to see the ps on friday but i rescheduled due to storm activity. So i haven't been cleared to wear a normal bra yet as sometimes he likes you to wear for 12 wks but i did try on heaps of bras one day and didnt find any that felt good except a wire free sports bra from bras and things. But i did get one from kmart just to wear to have a break from the post op bra and my skin feels really weird and it takes ages (hours) for my boobs to feel like they are actually sitting properly in the bra 😕 is this normal because my boobs are still settling and nerves are still healing or is it because the post op bra holds them firmer???

Please someone tell me i am not alone 😣

hahaha you aren't alone. I have been allowed to wear wire free bra since week 2 but really didn't feel comfortable without my PO bra until probably week 6. I was cleared to wear underwire at week 8, felt slightly odd for the first couple of days then became normal. I am almost 10 weeks no and they feel like they fit in rather then the bra fitting around if that makes sense