Julesxr6

Advice required

Hi there again everyone,  thought I would write something in a different way hahaha, I was just wondering who every would recommend on the gold coast for a BA, my budget is around $7000 - $8000. I already know exactly what I want but now is the hardest part,  finding a good surgeon.  Thank you very much :)

Hi Jules. Most surgeons are about $9,000 on the GC. You could look into cosmeditour and the cosmetic institute (southport) they're about $6,000. Don't forget the hospital and theatre fees are about $3,000 (may be cheaper with PHI) and are separate to the surgeons fees :) 

Hi Jules, I went with the breast academy at southport cost about $7000 and I am very happy with the whole experience. Had my op about 9 months ago and love the results. Not sure if u can book direct with them or if u have to go through cosmedi tours which is what I did. Worth checking out!!

Thank you so much.  Im wanting to have it done by the end of the month. So much to research hahahah I will research the Brisbane Institute as well as im based between gold coast an Brisbane.  Just know my way around gold coast more than Brisbane haha

I know you said Gold Coast but I went to the breast institute in brisbane for $6500. They are plastic surgeons 

hi Boobs4louise - to clarify you've had your surgery? With the Breast Institute in Brisbane and they are plastic surgeons not cosmetic?

i need a lift and implants so need plastics not cosmetic. I wonder if this is an option for me....

can I ask who your surgeon was?

thanks!

Hey ladies! Just wondering if anyone could give me any reviews about TCI southport and what the clinic and staff were like? Who they had as a surgeon? Im considering Dr Kenny but just wanting to hear some more reviews about him?

Thank you! :) 

On 2 February 2016 at 11:26 AM, Nic77 said:

Hi Jules, I went with the breast academy at southport cost about $7000 and I am very happy with the whole experience. Had my op about 9 months ago and love the results. Not sure if u can book direct with them or if u have to go through cosmedi tours which is what I did. Worth checking out!!

Which surgeon did yours Nic77? I'm booked into have a BL/BA Monday with Dr Stradwick, so excited 😃