Sign in to follow this  
prue

Bargains and bra sizing

2016-02-05_06.56.10.thumb.jpg.36111b342dHey ladies, 

So i got clearance to wear any kind of bra now and am 7 wks, i measure at 72 wdth and 87 bust and sizing is so confusing online so i thought i would try trade secret as they have quite afew different brands and so glad i did. 

They have a heap of bras marked down so ladies if you need any bras go check out trade secret.  I got 7 bras for $60! !!!! That includes matching undies for my heidi klum bra. As my boobs still need to soften a lot the bras fit around my boobs rather than sitting in the bras but they all fit really comfy 😀

This hotmilk wireless bra was $7!!!! Its a 12dd. The Bendan was $7 as well.

For an idea on how different sizing is in brands, I got heidi klum 12dd, bendon 12d, pleasure state 10dd,  champion sports bra 12d, fayreform 10dd, finelines memory 10dd. Bras n things i am 12d. 

2016-02-05 06.56.57.jpg

2016-02-05_06.56.10.thumb.jpg.36111b342dHey ladies, 

So i got clearance to wear any kind of bra now and am 7 wks, i measure at 72 wdth and 87 bust and sizing is so confusing online so i thought i would try trade secret as they have quite afew different brands and so glad i did. 

They have a heap of bras marked down so ladies if you need any bras go check out trade secret.  I got 7 bras for $60! !!!! That includes matching undies for my heidi klum bra. As my boobs still need to soften a lot the bras fit around my boobs rather than sitting in the bras but they all fit really comfy 😀

This hotmilk wireless bra was $7!!!! Its a 12dd. The Bendan was $7 as well.

For an idea on how different sizing is in brands, I got heidi klum 12dd, bendon 12d, pleasure state 10dd,  champion sports bra 12d, fayreform 10dd, finelines memory 10dd. Bras n things i am 12d. 

2016-02-05 06.56.57.jpg

What do you think of the Bendan comfort and quality wise? I have looked at a few online but wasn't sure what they were like

The Bendan is really comfy, i wore it for a little while this morning and then realised I am wearing a red top i will change into a red bra lol but i have had bendan before boobs and the quality has always been really good and wash well and last 😀