Moni

Breast augmentation Brisbane, which surgeon?

Hi there, I'm looking to get some breast implants in Brisbane But I would prefer not spending a fortune for it, is there a good surgeon which charges a reasonable amount for it in Brisbane? Thank you

On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Oksana said:

Who is the second most popular surgeon in bri/gc? 

Dr Ali Hussain (CS though) os up there as he is much cheaper. There is also Dr Broadhurst (PS), Dr Szlazay and Dr Harwood, and... ive forgotten a few Ive heard of. DR Fleming and... an asian Dr, gosh cant think.

All priced differently and all with various experiece and degrees and memberships.

27 minutes ago, huntk said:

Dr Ali Hussain (CS though) os up there as he is much cheaper. There is also Dr Broadhurst (PS), Dr Szlazay and Dr Harwood, and... ive forgotten a few Ive heard of. DR Fleming and... an asian Dr, gosh cant think.

All priced differently and all with various experiece and degrees and memberships.

Any thoughts about dr scamp?

I am booked in 25/03/16 with Dr G Konrat she is in Brisbane, roughly $8000 and she's brilliant, I had a consultant last week and she was amazing. So knowledgable, she talked though my chest with me to help understand the procedure. She positioned implants on me to get a feel and look. Dr K did a small size and a maximum size so I could find a happy medium. I am 62kgs 165cm  and going with 350cc tear drop on top of the muscle. Prior to meeting Dr Konrat I was set on round high profile and under the muscle, she showed me what it would look and feel like on me and I quickly changed my mind. My new sizing I felt more like a mature woman with great full breast. Their team at the clinic are beautiful people, so friendly, polite, caring and so professional I received a welcome pack prior to my consult and already have all my documents ready to go. Their so organised. Really excited. 

hey @Meg.92! just wondering did you go through the breast institute or Dr Richardson actual website ( brisbane plastic surgery) ? as i'm so confused because TBI is only approx $6995? whereas his own website seems to charge a bit more!  

3 minutes ago, LALALA555 said:

hey @Meg.92! just wondering did you go through the breast institute or Dr Richardson actual website ( brisbane plastic surgery) ? as i'm so confused because TBI is only approx $6995? whereas his own website seems to charge a bit more!  

He is only a director at TBI and only does surgeries rarely if needed. That why there is a price difference. Dr Theo Birch is the operating surgeon at TBI. Hope that clears it up :-)

16 minutes ago, LALALA555 said:

@Cuddlybear ahh i see! thanks for clearing that up for me :) !  xx

No worries. It was confusing to me at the start to as Dr Richardson and Dr Broadhurst are the directors and for a little while were operating. So some lucky ladies got a great discount. Then Dr David Sharp came on board as the surgeon doing all the physical work. But I see he has moved into his own practice. Then enters Dr Theo Birch who from what I can see is getting good reviews. 

I had mine done with Dr Broadhurst and highly recommend him. I was told I was a borderline lift by another dr in a previous consult, but we went with a straight BA and I am rapt with my results. He is amazing! 

I'm a Dr Theo Birch (TBI) girl and I highly recommend! The surgery all up was $6490 and I just love my results! TBI only do straight BA (ie. no lifts or tuberous breasts) and only offer Round and under the muscle. Going through private surgeons offices will cost you more, and I just couldn't afford that. But I didn't feel like I lost any quality during my whole experience just because I paid less. I'm now 4 weeks post-op and couldn't be happier. Everything is healing so well and I'm rapt with his skills :D

IMG_2505.PNG