ChloeMillsteed

180-220cc impants

Hi im booked in to have surgery in a few day and the surgeon has suggested that i go either 210 or 220cc to give me a full b or small c, my boobs are currently a full b in a padded b bra, im scared it wont make much of a difference... i have boiled rice and measured out 180grams and 220grams to give me an idea and they seem to look good

I agree. You should definitely go bigger! 220cc won't make much difference at all. Also, if u r going under the muscle, you will lose some size so worth thinking about that too. 

I went the biggest I could go (365cc) and to be honest, mine don't look that much bigger from what they were pre op. Wish I could have gone bigger!! 

You're spending $10,000 + on implants just to go one cup size!? And risking all these complications (haematoma, capsular contracture, rotation, rupture, sagging etc the list goes on and on and on) JUST for one cup size up!? I'd rather save that money, avoid those LIFETIME risks, and just wear a push up bra - cos that's the same size you'll be anyway! But if you're really sold about it then all the best hun, would love to see pics! 

I was always soooo worried about going too big. One PS I saw suggested 275. I went with a different PS who recommended 330 which is what I went with, if I'd gone smaller I would have been devastated. Unless there is a specific reason (ie a larger implant won't fit) then absolutely go bigger! Good luck x

Are you very, very petite? I'm just thinking that for a ps to suggest those small sizes there must be a reason. I'm 165cm tall, 50kg and was an a cup prior to my BA three weeks ago. I had 350 and 375 (to fix assymetry). I don't know my final size but I'm not huge (even still swollen) I wouldn't have wanted any smaller though as like others have said it is a lot of money and a lot of pain to go through to not have a noticeable difference. 

At the end of the day, it's up to you and the look you're after. You're going to get many many different opinions on here Chloe (nothing wrong with that). There are girls who are into the larger implant look, and there are girls who like the smaller look - a minority, but we are here 😄.Me, I'm a flag waver of the small implant brigade. You can friend request me if you want to see my results. 

At the end of the day, it's up to you and the look you're after. You're going to get many many different opinions on here Chloe (nothing wrong with that). There are girls who are into the larger implant look, and there are girls who like the smaller look - a minority, but we are here 😄.Me, I'm a flag waver of the small implant brigade. You can friend request me if you want to see my results. 

omg i just saw your pics! I never would have thought 200s would have looked so great. I love them!!

I had my heart set on 270-300cc to achieve a full C cup however when my surgeon told me he thought 240 was my max I was really devastated and worried i'd be disappointed with my result. My boobs now fit perfectly in proportion with my body even though he only used 240cc and I am so so thankful he didn't go any bigger! Everyone is different like Kannc said, not all girls are after BIG boobs. For me, I just wanted my boobs to be in proportion with the rest of my body so the smaller implant worked. Yes you could probably get the same look with a good padded bra or chicken fillets but thats not to say you shouldn't go through with the surgery. If you want the look without HAVING to wear those things then go for it. If your surgeon says 210-220 will give you the look you've described, if he's a good surgeon i'd take his advice! My surgeon told me 240 was all I needed to achieve the look i'd described and he was spot on! 

I had my heart set on 270-300cc to achieve a full C cup however when my surgeon told me he thought 240 was my max I was really devastated and worried i'd be disappointed with my result. My boobs now fit perfectly in proportion with my body even though he only used 240cc and I am so so thankful he didn't go any bigger! Everyone is different like Kannc said, not all girls are after BIG boobs. For me, I just wanted my boobs to be in proportion with the rest of my body so the smaller implant worked. Yes you could probably get the same look with a good padded bra or chicken fillets but thats not to say you shouldn't go through with the surgery. If you want the look without HAVING to wear those things then go for it. If your surgeon says 210-220 will give you the look you've described, if he's a good surgeon i'd take his advice! My surgeon told me 240 was all I needed to achieve the look i'd described and he was spot on! 

agree with Rosie, it really depends on the look you're after. I only wanted a c cup (I was an A cup prior) and even though I'm still quite small compared to most on here (I got 285cc), I'm loving the fact that I can look decent in clothes without the help of a heavily padded bra. Swimmers are no longer my enemy 😊. So just make sure you have a good PS and know in your mind the result you want - you'll be fine!

Hi im booked in to have surgery in a few day and the surgeon has suggested that i go either 210 or 220cc to give me a full b or small c, my boobs are currently a full b in a padded b bra, im scared it wont make much of a difference... i have boiled rice and measured out 180grams and 220grams to give me an idea and they seem to look good

Hi Chloe,

I've had my surgery today, was going to have a 220, ended up with 200cc's.

I'm happy with them, they're exactly what I want. Its not just about cup size, its about filling up the sag, getting upper pole fullness, cleavage, still feeling like "you", but with bigger boobs. I'm very early days, but if they stay roughly this size ( there isn't much swelling right now ), I'll be stoked. I can feel the difference my husband thinks they look great...and the rest of the world probably won't notice, which is just fine by me as this is what I wanted. I will look so much better in bikinis as well, and won't interrupt my exercise routine when I can exercise again. I was after an enhancement not a huge size change. For me, and enhancement is what I was after... just hope they stay looking this good!

Like others have said, its all about what you want the final look to be for YOU. Going to 300+ won't achieve the look you want if you only want to look petite. I didn't want big because I'm only 160cm...and didn't want to look fat... being short I tend to look fat pretty easily, so this was a major concern for me. As was everyone knowing...just didn't want it.

I've just put my pics up before and after ...take a look and/or PM send friend request.

Hi Chloe,

I've had my surgery today, was going to have a 220, ended up with 200cc's.

I'm happy with them, they're exactly what I want. Its not just about cup size, its about filling up the sag, getting upper pole fullness, cleavage, still feeling like "you", but with bigger boobs. I'm very early days, but if they stay roughly this size ( there isn't much swelling right now ), I'll be stoked. I can feel the difference my husband thinks they look great...and the rest of the world probably won't notice, which is just fine by me as this is what I wanted. I will look so much better in bikinis as well, and won't interrupt my exercise routine when I can exercise again. I was after an enhancement not a huge size change. For me, and enhancement is what I was after... just hope they stay looking this good!

Like others have said, its all about what you want the final look to be for YOU. Going to 300+ won't achieve the look you want if you only want to look petite. I didn't want big because I'm only 160cm...and didn't want to look fat... being short I tend to look fat pretty easily, so this was a major concern for me. As was everyone knowing...just didn't want it.

I've just put my pics up before and after ...take a look and/or PM send friend request.

I totally agree with all of this.

Glad it all went well today 😄

I totally agree with all of this.

Glad it all went well today 😄

Thanks Kannc: Just hope they end up looking as good as you're do! Did you find with the smaller size that recovery wasn't to too painful? Because I'm not in much pain...which surprises me because I was pretty run down and had been sick before surgery and thought recovery was going to be rough. The PS and nurses suggested that smaller cc's can often correlate to less pain and easier recovery...was just wondering what you found. Or maybe I'm speaking too soon and tomorrow I'll be crying and begging for more drugs...eek!!

for that size increase i would seriously consider fat grafting to the breast instead

p.s glad you are happy with your results though thats all that matters

How traumatic is fat grafting? Presuming that they need to take it from elsewhere in your body so you'll have two surgeries to recover from? Just interested because I haven't heard much about it and I may consider it down the track if I needed a revision....

Thanks Kannc: Just hope they end up looking as good as you're do! Did you find with the smaller size that recovery wasn't to too painful? Because I'm not in much pain...which surprises me because I was pretty run down and had been sick before surgery and thought recovery was going to be rough. The PS and nurses suggested that smaller cc's can often correlate to less pain and easier recovery...was just wondering what you found. Or maybe I'm speaking too soon and tomorrow I'll be crying and begging for more drugs...eek!!

Hey timeforchange, yes I did find pain to be minimal. But I did have a pain pump in place for 3 days post op that administers local anesthetic to the area. I was also back at work 5 days post op. Having said that though, I have heard if you go smaller it is an easier recovery, not as much stretching of the area needed maybe?? I did have morning boob though for a bit. And I remember peeling a potato hurt 😩😂 as well as flushing the loo. 

Edited by Kannc

How traumatic is fat grafting? Presuming that they need to take it from elsewhere in your body so you'll have two surgeries to recover from? Just interested because I haven't heard much about it and I may consider it down the track if I needed a revision....

Good question Ittybittyk. I'm interested in knowing more about this procedure too, bc I don't have any fat to graft from other areas, hence the implants, even if they are considered small...

Edited by Kannc

Good question Ittybittyk. I'm interested in knowing more about this procedure too, bc I don't have any fat to graft from other areas, hence the implants, even if they are considered small...

Good point - I don't have a great deal of fat either (and wouldn't want to take it from my bum or I will need a lift!). I wonder if you can only get it if you have good fat stores. 

Not everyone wants big implants. I went 270cc under the muscle and I am really happy with the outcome of my BA. For me, I have a small frame and I knew that large implants would not look right on me at all. Your surgeon has obviously recommended these sizes for a reason. I am presuming you have a tiny frame. A lot of ladies do want big cc's but there are some of us out there that want the smaller implants to suit our petite frames. As long as you are comfortable with what your surgeon has recommended, then that is all that matters.

I'm all for patient choice BUT 180cc would almost be no significant change. It's important to see both sides. Yes you want a petite size but do you want an actual augment or a not? Honestly 180cc is pointless, even if you want small (which I say go for) make sure you are aware just how small the sizes you are being recommend are. Time after time people come back here unhappy because they wish they went that little bit bigger, if i can help at least one person broaden their mind (not talking large sizes here talking reality not 180cc) then I will have saved someone a lot of money. Again go petite, but maybe consider 250-300 that is in no way going to be make you large that is still a tiny implant and subtle result