Kty25

Recovery/After care tips

Hi ladies, I'm having surgery next week. Possible peri aerola lift or lollipop lift with implants. Have you ladies got any recovery tips? Or wound tips?

Im worried about over doing it or getting infections, I've got 2 little ones so im worried about them bumping into me, and me not being able to lift them aswell.

TIA 

i havent had my Ba yet and im not getting a lift so i really dont have any advise yet. but i've got young ones too and im worried about how ill manage. i have just put my toddler in a toddler bed instead of his cot so i can avoid lifting him in and out of there. i think we have to try and take it as easy as possible for a few weeks or def the first week. is anyone coming to stay and help you for a bit?

Edited by jinx369

Hey girls. I had a lift and implants also and have two little ones 22mth and 3yo)  and I was the same. So worried about recovery with the little ones. I ended up staying at my mums for 4 nights just so I could avoid them from hurting me. Then I explained I had a sore and I couldn't pick them up and they have been awesome. Hubby stayed home for a week and half and I've had no issues (4weeks post op now and can't lift them until 6 weeks) I ended up teaching them to get in and out of cars seats themselves and my little one to get in and out her cot lol they have been great so don't stress u will be surprised how much they can do themselves when mummy can't! 

Jinx - we will be staying in Sydney for 3 days before flying home after surgery, then my husband will be home with me another 3 days. After that mum will help me with the kids while my husband is at work on arvos. So I will have help for the first part thankfully! 

Rachael- my kids are the same age my little one can't climb in and out of my captiva it's too high no matter how hard she tries haha. I can get away with not doing it for 2 weeks then I don't know what I'll do, I'm hoping if I explain I'm not they'll try to be a little more careful! 

Jinx - we will be staying in Sydney for 3 days before flying home after surgery, then my husband will be home with me another 3 days. After that mum will help me with the kids while my husband is at work on arvos. So I will have help for the first part thankfully! 

Rachael- my kids are the same age my little one can't climb in and out of my captiva it's too high no matter how hard she tries haha. I can get away with not doing it for 2 weeks then I don't know what I'll do, I'm hoping if I explain I'm not they'll try to be a little more careful! 

yeh I have a 4wd also but my little one is a maniac haha she's a real climber. I agree with jaddles what about a stool? Your paying so much for the new girls you wouldn't wanna risk anything by picking them up when your not suppose to. It's really hard but I think you will be surprised how they will react. I surely was