haaayley

Melbourne Girls!!

So I have a consult with Richard Rahdon tomorrow afternoon, what sort of questions should i make sure i ask? Iv'e made a small list but don't want to forget anything, as i was left very confused after my first consult I had with Enhance clinic.

Any girls on here or have had experience with him, would love to hear your stories!!

Also I have two consults coming up with Richard Bloom and Craig Rubinstein, any girls who have also seen these two surgeons would love to hear your experiences aswell.

How did use choose which surgeon to go with and why is there such price difference with surgeons, are the higher priced ones better/ more experienced or a different reason?

And are there any other melb surgeons that i should maybe consider getting a consult with ? 

Thanks in advance ladies :)

I met with 2 surgeons in Geelong - Peter Callan and Richard Rahdon. 

I can confidently say you will choose Richard. 

I had my consultation with Peter and wasn't too sure. Then 2 weeks later I met with Richard and walked out of the appt and booked straight away, then I text mum and said "I've found my surgeon". 

My surgery is booked for the 18th of February and cannot wait! 

Loveandglitterxo Oh really? Thats comforting to hear then haha, I'm a little nervous! I've read that he does a lot of overs, if your wanting to go under the muscle will he still do that or will he come across as pushy? Is his price for a basic BA cheaper just because of a special or any other reason compared to some other surgeons? 

Jade01 Must have been a very good consult then! How exciting for you, not long now! Will have to keep an eye on your updates, would love to hear how you go :)

Donatella Iv'e heard that aswell that he dos a lot of overs, which I'm not sure what i want yet so we will soon see, will update on what both of them recommend after both consults :)

I never wanted unders due to all their complications so when he said overs I was so happy. But another member on here said she wanted unders and he didn't retaliate just agreed so he's good both ways. His price is cheap because I guess it's a special to lure more people in :D his surgical skills are the same as every other PS in melbourne so don't think that more expensive = more skills that's not true at all! Good luck hun you'll pick him for sure! Always here to friend request and message if you need more answers :) 

Definitely agree with @love and glitter xo in regards to Richards skills and professionalism! He is the surgeon who oversees all of the surgeons in training. 

Both Richard and Peter said overs for me - but that's specific to me being tuberous so need it to be over to sort of stretch out the tissue over the implant once they've fixed things up internally if that makes sense. 

I was about to ask the same thing myself! I was unaware of more complications with under, l would of thought there are more issues with overs? 

My surgeon said they're very similar in terms of complication rates except unders have less likelihood of developing CC. I would love to hear about these other 'complications' as well. 

So I have a consult with Richard Rahdon tomorrow afternoon, what sort of questions should i make sure i ask? Iv'e made a small list but don't want to forget anything, as i was left very confused after my first consult I had with Enhance clinic.

Any girls on here or have had experience with him, would love to hear your stories!!

Also I have two consults coming up with Richard Bloom and Craig Rubinstein, any girls who have also seen these two surgeons would love to hear your experiences aswell.

How did use choose which surgeon to go with and why is there such price difference with surgeons, are the higher priced ones better/ more experienced or a different reason?

And are there any other melb surgeons that i should maybe consider getting a consult with ? 

Thanks in advance ladies :)

Hey Haaayley

I just had my ba with Dr Rahdon on Thursday last week and I'm very happy with my results.  I consulted with Enhance clinic and Craig Rubinstein as well (and also one other place).  I was nervous to go with enhance and chose Richard as he seemed the most confident to correct my asymmetry without needing a lift.

In terms of questions....I had heaps!  I was interested to know what size he would recommend for me, what the recovery time was, whether or not he would say over or under.  Any care I needed to do beforehand and then after.  If I could get a medical certificate, what bras I should wear when exercising and the costs involved :)

I think there is a price difference for a plastic surgeon vs. cosmetic surgeon?  I found that 2 of the plastic surgeons I consulted with in Melbourne were above $15K, not sure why Richards is what it is (I found it a happy medium since Enhance was only $6K).

I saw his work when I was there and also read other girls stories on here and that's what gave me confidence to choose him.

I never wanted unders due to all their complications so when he said overs I was so happy. But another member on here said she wanted unders and he didn't retaliate just agreed so he's good both ways. His price is cheap because I guess it's a special to lure more people in :D his surgical skills are the same as every other PS in melbourne so don't think that more expensive = more skills that's not true at all! Good luck hun you'll pick him for sure! Always here to friend request and message if you need more answers :) 

Oh yeah thats good then! Had my consult with him last week, his lovely, really liked him, he did recommend overs for me to although i said i sort of wanted under and he seemed happy to still do them under if i really really wanted to. And thank you heaps, i appreciate it :)

Yes please I'm interested to hear what both recommend 😃

So had my consult with Richard Radon last week, he recommended overs and for sizing either 375cc or 400cc

Seeing Craig in 2 weeks so will be interesting to see what he says :)

Hey Haaayley

I just had my ba with Dr Rahdon on Thursday last week and I'm very happy with my results.  I consulted with Enhance clinic and Craig Rubinstein as well (and also one other place).  I was nervous to go with enhance and chose Richard as he seemed the most confident to correct my asymmetry without needing a lift.

In terms of questions....I had heaps!  I was interested to know what size he would recommend for me, what the recovery time was, whether or not he would say over or under.  Any care I needed to do beforehand and then after.  If I could get a medical certificate, what bras I should wear when exercising and the costs involved :)

I think there is a price difference for a plastic surgeon vs. cosmetic surgeon?  I found that 2 of the plastic surgeons I consulted with in Melbourne were above $15K, not sure why Richards is what it is (I found it a happy medium since Enhance was only $6K).

I saw his work when I was there and also read other girls stories on here and that's what gave me confidence to choose him.

Oh really? Thats really good then, glad to hear it went well and your happy with the results! 

What was Craig like, what made you choose Richard over Craig? I have my consult with Craig in 2 weeks, so I'm interested to hear what his like :)

Yeah I heard Craigs is up the higher end in regards to cost

Hey Haaayley

Craig recommended a lift and reduction in one breast and to leave that for 12 months and then get implants later if I still want to.  To correct my assymeetry perfectly that would have been the best option.  I was too scared to go through with a lift and really wanted big boobies so when Richard said that I would be OK without a lift I went for it!  Also it was about $5K difference in cost which also made a big difference for me :)  In my opinion they are both super nice surgeons so whichever you choose to go with will be the best choice for you!

Good luck xx.