LooLoo

BL & BA ladies

Hi girls! Just looking for a little bit of reassurance. 

I am a 14 (VERY deflated) D cup and have my first consult with Dr. Kollias booked for 8th of March for a BL & BA. I was advised by Dr. Moore previously that I should have the BL first then BA later on to help with healing and to stop the scars from spreading. Have any of you ladies had any problems with the scarring when you have had the BL & BA at the same time?

Im more than likely going to need an anchor lift, and want ut all done at once. I worry about whether the scars will have any affect on the shape afterwards (not being nice and round) and if they will spread from havig the implants in as well.

Any help would be awesome!

I,originally wanted a BL, BA. But when I had my consult my surgeon reassured me that I actually have enough breast tissue to fix it all up. But if I decide I want to go bigger later on then she would do it after I heal. At this point in time I'm happy with just my BL 

i just had a BL and BA at sam time, most surgeons i met with wouldnt do it in the one surgery for me (they said the revision rate was too high) as i was fixing up bad asymmetry also, but the surgeon i decided to go with was super confident and said he wouldnt do it in two surgeries, i am so happy with my result, my scars are already very minimal (im 4 weeks post op) i was a deflated 12D in my large breast.. i have pics if you want to friend request me, if you want separate pics of my scarring i can private msg them to you (havent put any of those up yet....  :)

I am 9 weeks post op BA and BL. I had loads of excess skin and both procedures were done at the one time. Before my surgery I didn't see too many after pics that I thought 'wow they look great!' so I went in thinking that anything would be an improvement on what I had but I wasn't expecting beautiful, round boobs that you would typically see with just a BA. Well I can honestly say, I have beautiful, round, gorgeous boobs with quite minimal scarring even though I had a lollipop lift. I am so happy. Go for it. With a good surgeon who is confident with their work, you will be super happy! 

i just had a BL and BA at sam time, most surgeons i met with wouldnt do it in the one surgery for me (they said the revision rate was too high) as i was fixing up bad asymmetry also, but the surgeon i decided to go with was super confident and said he wouldnt do it in two surgeries, i am so happy with my result, my scars are already very minimal (im 4 weeks post op) i was a deflated 12D in my large breast.. i have pics if you want to friend request me, if you want separate pics of my scarring i can private msg them to you (havent put any of those up yet....  :)

hi Rachael1981, I have sent you a fr request as well. I also am looking at a BL & BA at once & my biggest concern is scarring I would be interested in seeing how others have healed. 😊

Thanks for all your comments ladies!! My head is a whirl of confusion since starting to look further into getting this done. 

I am 9 weeks post op BA and BL. I had loads of excess skin and both procedures were done at the one time. Before my surgery I didn't see too many after pics that I thought 'wow they look great!' so I went in thinking that anything would be an improvement on what I had but I wasn't expecting beautiful, round boobs that you would typically see with just a BA. Well I can honestly say, I have beautiful, round, gorgeous boobs with quite minimal scarring even though I had a lollipop lift. I am so happy. Go for it. With a good surgeon who is confident with their work, you will be super happy! 

Me too Shayne! Its had to find before and pictures that make you think they could look like actual boobs again 😂

My best friend had hers done just over a week ago and seeing how happy she is Im like right! Its happening 🙊 

@rachel1981 i would love to see your results!!

Thanks again girls!