love and glitter xo

Ive never worn a sports bra before??

A good sports bra (NOT a crop) will reduce the bounce factor. Not only is bounce uncomfortable but you end up risking tiny tears in the fibres of the muscle and collagen so you end up with saggy boobs and thin skin if you don't support properly. You have overs right? I remember someone here posting that people with overs should virtually never go bra-less even at night. Strap em down! 

That would be ok for yoga or something similar but not enough support for anything more active or vigorous. The problem with crops is they just squash as opposed to support. One girl on here had to stop wearing crops because she squished her implants into a weird shape temporarily.... If you have a look at the She Science website they have some good articles on what to look for in a good bra. 

As as for going bra-less, personally I want my boobs to look good for the long haul so I minimise bra free time but each to their own :) 

I told my PS I'm a braless kinda gal he said that's a-okay. But ahhh when you say you tear fibres in your boobies that sounds so scary! Sob sob. If I ever had to workout this is what I'd wear though but you say crop tops are a no go? 

IMG_20160209_134543_edit.png

My surgeon advised if I'm doing exercise Iv to wear 2 sports tops. Feels a bit restricted but I get used to it. I do love going bra less also but for nights out (which are few and far between lol) 

i wear a crop top to bed. 

LOVE the barbie outfit. So cute. Although Iv got blonde hair and about to get extensions don't think I could get away with it. 😊

That would be ok for yoga or something similar but not enough support for anything more active or vigorous. The problem with crops is they just squash as opposed to support. One girl on here had to stop wearing crops because she squished her implants into a weird shape temporarily.... If you have a look at the She Science website they have some good articles on what to look for in a good bra. 

As as for going bra-less, personally I want my boobs to look good for the long haul so I minimise bra free time but each to their own :) 

everytime I take my push up bra off my boobs are like dented in on the sides for a few mins hahah gotta squish them around to get them back to rounded and normal- is that what you're talking about? The silicone just molds haha. 

Heather please wear that outfit if you have long blonde hair!! I wish I was blonde so I could be barbie :'( 

snack what's high impact sports? Can you tell I've never worked out LOL absolutely hate it I'd rather have high cholestrol tbh. Do I really need a sports bra for treadmill and walks up mountains? Is that low impact sports? 

I'll look into it When I get my extensions lol 😀

Could wear it for my yoga days.

running or any sport that you feel your boobies bouncing or moving you should wear a sports bra (or 2) 

Im not much of a runner but I do and teach danceFit, yoga, dance and about to start up my pole fitness again. 

Want to keep them secure so they don't tear and bottom out and go saggy. 

I agree with the ladies. Crop tops will not support your breasts while doing high cardio, or high level sports e.g. netball. Lorna Jane obviously have some great sports bras but Target, Kmart etc sell lots of that kind of stuff too. My surgeon told me if I were to go jogging to also wear 2 bras to minimise the bounce.

everytime I take my push up bra off my boobs are like dented in on the sides for a few mins hahah gotta squish them around to get them back to rounded and normal- is that what you're talking about? The silicone just molds haha. 

Heather please wear that outfit if you have long blonde hair!! I wish I was blonde so I could be barbie :'( 

snack what's high impact sports? Can you tell I've never worked out LOL absolutely hate it I'd rather have high cholestrol tbh. Do I really need a sports bra for treadmill and walks up mountains? Is that low impact sports? 

Never too late to get into a good exercise routine ;) High impact is anything involving a good amount of jumping, stomping, leaping and sudden movements, so anything from running, tennis, netball. You can modify a lot of high impact sports to low impact, such as step classes etc. I'd call a treadmill walk on an incline and mountain walks low/medium impact but if you plan to do them regularly, I'd still go a sports bra sorry! The bras these days will tell you if they are high/medium/low impact support so you might find a nice wire-free bra for medium support :D