Emxoxo

Breast augmentation REVISION plus hello I'm back

Hello :)

Its been a long time since i logged in but i am back! For all of those who watched me agonise over size pre op I'm ready to hear you all say I TOLD YOU SO.

So go ahead... enjoy lol

I am 4 months post op and i have had a really lovely natural result... i am fitting 10DD-E bras..and that all sounds fabulous... HOWEVER in reality i look like a definite C cup.

The bras only make me sadder as i really don't understand why I'm fitting such a big size yet look teenie tiny in reality.

The last couple of days i have been tormented with thoughts of my deep regret not going bigger or even considering bigger in the first place. 

I went 325cc in the end and did not even consider anything above 350cc... Little did i know what the implant looks like in the sizer will NOT correlate with the size you end up once everything has settled. 

Therefore.. I WANT TO GET A REVISION TO GO BIGGER! Argh the pain of even admitting that to myself.  

So... What now?  I know in reality its probably not the answer right now as i still haven't had children and that is in the 4/5 year plan but i can't help but feel really down about how little my boobs are feeling ALL OVER AGAIN. Could anyone with similar experience please tell me what they did to either get over this mindset or the costs involved with getting a revision done?

NOTE: my dp was 1 week post op... yep they look great right? Well they ARE MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller now then they were there. I miss you swelling.

Edited by Emxoxo

Miss 325cc is back!

Im sitting on the train and laughed out loud! You are one of my inspo boobs on this forum! Ill let some of the expert girls take over....im just going to sit back and read the "i told you so's" 😂 

Happy to hear that everything else went well. I hope you find the size you are looking for x

I did have a little laugh about this. I'm in the same boat. I got 390 and regret not considering 500cc. I guess I'll upsize once I've had kids etc and need them re done. It's disappointing going through it all to not be stoked with them. 

I got 325cc 3months ago and going in for a revision after my consult in a few weeks. In re: to your worry about paying so much all over again- your PS will waiver his fee's so it'll only be a tiny cost. Just think of how many women pay 20k + for a BL + BA or women who keep having complications and spending much much more so just think of it that way that there's always someone who's paid way more!! Just do it gf don't spend another second being upset! You've spent your whole life wanting this surgery, probably argued with loved ones, mentally made yourself crazy with nerves, doubts, tears, spent house savings.... and all for what? Sub optimal results? NO! Pay the extra few thousands for perfect optimal results!! At least now your body will be stretched an ready for large implants, and at least now you'll know 100% what you want!! Xx

I would really consider if you want to upsize so soon. I have had my implants in for years and am now hoping to downsize as they don't suit my lifestyle anymore - You will likely need to consider an implant of 500cc or more as you need roughly 100-150cc to notice much of a difference in size.
Think about if they will suit your needs later on in life as downsizing is much more difficult then upsizing - you will likely need some pocket work and a lift of some kind.

If that is all ok with you then definitnely upsize. I am not sure that your surgeon will waive his fee for an upsize only, i dont think this is standard practice but i would hope he would give you some kind of discount - good luck with your decision and please dont consider anything less then 500cc as I think you will likely be disappointed with the increase in size otherwise

My surgeon says cos I'm so tiny I only need 100-150cc upgrade in implant cos when you're skinny a little goes a very long way, and I'm assuming emxo is skinny as well :) 

I would really consider if you want to upsize so soon. I have had my implants in for years and am now hoping to downsize as they don't suit my lifestyle anymore - You will likely need to consider an implant of 500cc or more as you need roughly 100-150cc to notice much of a difference in size.
Think about if they will suit your needs later on in life as downsizing is much more difficult then upsizing - you will likely need some pocket work and a lift of some kind.

If that is all ok with you then definitnely upsize. I am not sure that your surgeon will waive his fee for an upsize only, i dont think this is standard practice but i would hope he would give you some kind of discount - good luck with your decision and please dont consider anything less then 500cc as I think you will likely be disappointed with the increase in size otherwise

My surgeon says cos I'm so tiny I only need 100-150cc upgrade in implant cos when you're skinny a little goes a very long way, and I'm assuming emxo is skinny as well :) 

yes but she has 325cc now so a 150cc upgrade will take her into the high 400's

Hey Em I feel exactly the same as you!

I got 315cc about 10 months ago and they are not big enough:( I only look about a C.

i have been wanting to get a revision so badly but my partner really doesn't want me too we have had so many fights about it!

I am going to see my surgeon next week to discuss it and see what he recommends but I'm uncertain as to whether I will actually go through with it or not it's so hard when no one supports you. I have been back and forth though, I have definitely gotten happier with them as time has gone on and they feel more natural and apart of me, but still not what I wanted :( it's very disappointing.

good luck with whatever you decide and keep us updated!

yes but she has 325cc now so a 150cc upgrade will take her into the high 400's

I agree mate at least 500. mycosmeticjourney is smaller then a few here and has 450 and they aren't XL.  If you're going to do it do it proper hence my upgrade will be 250cc and i ain't a behemoth 

Hey Em I feel exactly the same as you!

I got 315cc about 10 months ago and they are not big enough:( I only look about a C.

i have been wanting to get a revision so badly but my partner really doesn't want me too we have had so many fights about it!

I am going to see my surgeon next week to discuss it and see what he recommends but I'm uncertain as to whether I will actually go through with it or not it's so hard when no one supports you. I have been back and forth though, I have definitely gotten happier with them as time has gone on and they feel more natural and apart of me, but still not what I wanted :( it's very disappointing.

good luck with whatever you decide and keep us updated!

hun I feel you! *hugs* I even wrote a thread on unsupportive partners. Tell him and show him a photo of the look you want. He will realize you're not going gross XL implant crazy. Also! Explain to him you won't get more surgery, and that your personality won't change either. After that give him time- he came around after your 1st BA so he'll come around the 2nd. A man who is your other half will come through with it I promise!!! 

It's so hard making the right decision isn't it? I can't help but think I should have gone the 450 but I'll soon know tomorrow (and thereafter!).

You mentioned having kids and I will put in my buzzkill two cents worth and say that one baby changes your boobs significantly. I didn't really breastfeed my two kids but my PS's nurse said that pregnancy alone is enough to lose the tautness of skin :(. I'm pretty much flat chested above the nipples lol 

I think it might be an idea to talk to women who have had a BA before babies and a BA afterwards. Would having two BA's before kids limit your options once you finish your family, in that you may have to consider a lift and a BA etc.? Ask what your PS or other PSs say about this. I doubt you're the only person who has had boob remorse and want to upsize :D

I was unhappy with my augmentation from day 1, I had 560ccs they seemed tiny.

I already started with a natural D cup, the implant didn't really add much too that.

I knew from day one I wanted a revision but I always questioned it.

A year later I went through with it, upgraded to 920ccs, still not 100% happy with the size. But happier than before.

It was $10k approx for my revision inc a lift on one side and ordering custom implants.

I think if you want it, definitely go for it :) 

ok well I'm glad I'm not alone here! And yes honestly the feeling of agonising through this whole ideal and not being stoked with my results is breaking my heart. 

I guess I would feel better if I knew what my surgeons policy is and costs in regard to exchanging implants. I have my 6 month post op soon so I think I'll wait until then and bring it up with him them. I actually feel like he made me choose my size specifically to cover him in the area of replacement for selection of wrong size etc. I can't fault my surgeon in any way other than putting that decision on me when I pleaded he chose for me as i clearly had no idea how much would be lost from the sizer to the result I got now.  I hate feeling dissapointed and so many of my friends are going to my surgeon from my referral - literally 4 now have booked in their dates and because they get to learn from my mistake it's going to be so annoying watching them all have big beautiful boobs when mine look tiny! How sad :( 

Oh babe! Im in the same boat hun. I got 385 and am a 12E now but without  a bra they look so small 😣😣😣 Im gonna try get them bigger this year when I have a lift. 

Oh love, I remember how much you agonised over choosing your size. Awesome that you are back here for support! It's terrible when you were so worried before surgery you would end up too big that you are now unhappy with your result. For what it's worth I thought your surgeon did an amazing job, yours looked so good from early on! 

Does it help to look at your before shots and remember what you had?? All the best if you go ahead with a revision xx

Welcome back. From memory, you and I were roughly about the same size and I got 325cc as well. Mine are definitely a lot smaller than what I expected but they do suit my lifestyle. However, I physically couldn't have fit in a bigger implant with my small BWD. Even as it is, I can see a bit of rippling at times. So that makes me feel better that I actually went as big as I could. Was that the same for you? Would your BW have allowed a bigger implant? Trying yo make you feel better here!

Oh no Em. I remember your agony over choosing between 325 and 350. It broke my heart and now this 💋💕 love how you have come back for support though and so honestly shared how you feel. I have no advice as I'm still 3weeks away from surgery. 

Welcome back ! I loved your post op pics and your updates too :) I'm not much help though as I'm a rare one I could of gone smaller and been happy I just wanted a boob lol ! Hope you get it sorted out with your surgeon and you can see you have a great support network on here xx 

Welcome back. From memory, you and I were roughly about the same size and I got 325cc as well. Mine are definitely a lot smaller than what I expected but they do suit my lifestyle. However, I physically couldn't have fit in a bigger implant with my small BWD. Even as it is, I can see a bit of rippling at times. So that makes me feel better that I actually went as big as I could. Was that the same for you? Would your BW have allowed a bigger implant? Trying yo make you feel better here!

thanks for trying haha I never got told my max he just told me from the goal photos I brought in what sizes I should go. I've looked back at the photos today and noted that I'm way smaller then the goal photos. This saddens me big time! I thought I was getting boob greed but to be honest I sorta just never got what I wanted in the first place and blamed boob greed.. I think that would only be the case if I had gotten what I wanted and was still complaining. The.absolute.worst.