Cornflakegirl21

Will my partner notice I've had fillers??

Hi everyone,

I am booked in with LCA tomorrow after work for a consult and fillers (cheek bones and lips possibly) and I will be coming home straight after and don't want my partner to know I've had it done!

Do you think I'll be able to hide it ? He normally goes to bed really for work so I probably won't even see him for too long but what do you think? (He is also very inattentive lol)

No he's very unobservant haha 

Do you know if I can put on makeup straight after to possibly cover some of it up?

its so annoying because he is meant to be doing night work atm but of course his boss switches to a day job tomorrow so I'll be home when he gets home ! I had it all planned so he'd be working but no ! Haha

So did he notice? lol

I actually didn't end up having them done as I had been taking fish oil and didn't realise this was a contraindication ! So I am now booked on Thursday to have one of their filler packages which includes a dermal rolling facial treatment plus 3 Mls of filler! I'm really looking forward to it :) I am just telling my partner in going to have a facial so if I look puffy that can be my excuse!

has anyone tried dermal rolling? 

Thats exciting hope you love your results!! How much is that package? I do the derma rolling at home wouldn't mind getting a deeper one done can you let us know how you go with it? 

I bruised & swelled like a mofo when I got my lips done there was no hiding it from my husband he came home 2 days after I had them done (I was thinking they'd be fine by then) and looked at me & said you look ridiculous :lol: 

Hi Win, yes I am very excited can't wait!

the package is 1290 for the 3 Mls of filler plus dermal roller treatment which is really good considering if I was to just get the fillers is would be 1279 :) 

I am a bit nervous about the dermal roller treatment though, it sounds kind of intense? Lol 

i am really hoping I don't swell up too bad or anything !!

6 hours ago, Win said:

How'd you go with it all? Did he notice or did you end up telling him?

Hey! Yes it's all pretty much gone fine, although unfortunately I had to have appointment rescheduled twice 😕 Which was annoying and I've come down with a horrible chest infection about 5 days after having it done. But my partner noticed nothing!! I really couldn't believe it haha. He got home from work a few hours after me having it done and I had no make up on, my lips looked so swollen and weird and I already had light bruises coming through on my cheeks and he was so oblivious he still doesn't know! I actually had to take the day off work that day and he didn't even ask why?! Haha a good thing a guess though lol.

I did have a friend say my lips looked swollen but I just said I'd been biting my lip.. Not sure if she believed me haha.

Hi rattlie!

Yes they did numb me first although it still was slightly painful in my cheeks, nothing really bad I would definitely do it again. I am really happy with the results! My cheeks went quite bumpy for a few days after which was quite concerning but it has mostly evened out now. I ended up getting 2mls in my cheeks, 1/2 a ml in my lips and the other half in my chin it's definitely made a noticible improvement I'm really happy I can see myself getting addicted lol. Best of luck I would definitely recommend LCA !

Cornflake girl how did you go with hiding it! I got mine and couldn't hide it at all. My post op instructions said no makeup for 24hrs so I don't know how else to hide it!? My partner would be able to paint a picture of me right down to every little mark, slope and angle without looking at me he looks at me so deeply- he even noticed straight away as I was walking towards him after the clinic!! I just want to hide it within the first 72hrs as that's when it looks so unnatural and he gets nervous 

Love and glitter I literally didn't do anything to hide it! No makeup nothing !! My boyfriend is not like that at all he seriously doesn't notice anything ever! I did use ice packs straight away, the swelling really wasn't too bad but I did bruise a bit. I didn't use any makeup until the next morning.