Meg.92

Nagor Implants HP or EHP

Hi Girls, not sure what to do! 
I've had my consultation with Dr Richardson and he suggested 460's but I wanted bigger and can fit them :)  So I said can I have the next size up which are the 520's but I've been looking on Nagor product catalogue and the 520's are extra high profile, I'm not sure if I want that! (Might just be pre-op nerves kicking in, my surgery is 22.02.16)

What has your been experience with Dr Richardson and Nagor implants? I'm tossing up between 520 EHP and 550 HP, leaning toward 550's. The implant details are:
460   HP width = 12.7 projection = 5.4 (for reference)
520 EHP width = 12.6 projection = 6.1
550   HP width = 13.3 projection = 5.7

I am 165cm, 77kg with hips and booty and wanting big boobs and to balance out my bottom half. Would love your thoughts and experience! 

Currently booked in for the 520's

Edited by Meg.92

I have the Nagor HPs and I think had I gone XHP they would've been a bit too pointy to be honest. But my shape and starting size/weight is different to yours. 

To be honest I'd go with Dr R's advice on it. As long as you've given him a good idea of what your final look is, he's not going to suggest something that is going to look ridiculous on your body.  He told me if I'd asked for a size/implant that was going to be too big for me/not look right, he would tell me. 

I'm having a similar dilemma!! I'm booked in with Dr R for the 26th and I've settled on 360cc high profile nagors but I'm thinking I should go up to the 390.. They are 2mm wider and 1mm more projection. I just don't want to regret not going the biggest I could. The 390 are my exact bwd so I'm thinking it'll give me better cleavage.

I think you should go with the 550 HP. they are wider and will give better cleavage. Do you know your bwd?

@elle_cee what was your bwd? I love your gap, its the exact amount I want lol. Were the 390s the same as your bwd, bigger or smaller? 

Hi girls, thanks for your replies! I've slept on it and emailed them this morning - they're so prompt! Already heard back, the 520s are actually HP (my mistake) and they've ordered me 560HP (that's the next size up) as well and I'll decide on the day. I'm leaning toward the 560s I recall Dr R saying my BWD is about 13, which hopefully will be fine with the 560s but I'll have a quick chat to him the morning of the op and go with his advice. I'm feeling reassured, he is a wonderful surgeon and I know I'm in good hands 😌 Just have to relax and wait now! 11 days to go! @inertia If I were you I'd go the 390s! Live it up girl 🙋🏼

That's really awesome you can decide on the day, I thought we needed to have decided beforehand! I think you should go the biggest you can too, I hear so many girls regretting they didn't!

Ok I've emailed them to see if we can go up to 390. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. I'm so excited, not long and we'll have boobs!!!

Monday 22nd Feb 😻 Not long to go for me, yay! I had a consult with another surgeon, they look a lot of measurements and said my BWD is 14 and then Dr Richardson did one quick measurement and said I'm about a 12.5 give or take a little bit? So I'm a bit confused about that but if he says I can fit a 560 HP implant I'll take it 😹 

I'm really confused with this bwd thing too! He said mine was 11.5 but when I measure myself under the breast with the tape completely flat from crease line to crease line I'm closer to 12 so I don't know if I'm doing it right.

They've ordered in 390 xhp, 390hp and 360 hp and I'll decide on the day after talking to him. They're all only a few mm difference in width and projection, it's soo confusing!!

I would go with the 560's. I have had my implants for nearly 3 months, even though they have dropped and fluffed a bit they are nowhere near the size yet that I saw in the mirror with the sizers on and I can't see them getting that big either. Dr Richardson recommended 460 hp and I really wish I had of gone the 560's. I am 165cm and 81kg, I probably look in proportion, maybe. None of my friends have even noticed yet. I really wanted to be a little top heavy instead of in proportion. I am saving to go bigger. They never look as big when there done as they do when you try them on, you lose of the size going under the muscle too.

@elle_cee what's your stats if you don't mind me asking I have surgery Wednesday currently 360 nagor Hp he said I could go to 390 I can't decide lol

I was 57kg, 166cm and was super deflated from breastfeeding two kids. I was wearing a 10C pre-op but it was probably the wrong size for me (definitely too big in the back and prob in the cup too). With 390cc HP implants and a lift I've ended up and 8F :)

I'm with Dr Richardson on the 26th of feb and am so worried I've gone too small. I've got 220 R/260 L HP but on top of the muscle. I've noticed hardly anyone gets it on top and finding it hard to see examples of others who have had this. Mine is fixing tuberous breasts so maybe that's why, but since reading all these threads I need some reassurance that I'm not going to be left disappointed. I've heard lots of people say the sizers look so much bigger too than the end product. I've just emailed the office to see if I can go bigger and what my options are. Anyone else going on top of the muscle or know how it changes the overall look? Hope this makes sense !! 

I think the implants look smaller when they're under the muscle, if you're going over hopefully there isn't too much difference. Have a look in the thread boob selfie there might the some girls with the same placement on there :) I hope you get the results you're after xx

Have you decided on your size Meg? I'm keen to try and get similar size for myself in the consult. I want a noticeable different in and out of clothes and don't mind the big boob look. I have a large frame though so I'll probably just end up looking in proportion 

Still undecided I change my mind about 10 times a day 😹😹 I love the big boob look but still want perky boobs! It's hard to know how they will turn out but I trust what Dr Richardson says to I'll have to wait til next Monday to find out for sure, only 8 days to go! Might hear back tomorrow from one of the girls there about what size Dr R says I can go after reviewing my file though 🤓

Me too E or F will be happy days! Im really excited counting down the days 😻 Only four days of work left! Yay! Looking forward to getting new bras and sexy confidence 😉 I'm already confident but I think I'll be surprised how this will make me confident too! My hubby is excited too, he's such a cutie supporting me. He thinks 520s are perfect if I go 560s might be too big but I'll see what Dr Richardson thinks 

Add me on fb I'm under Rhiannon Kelly! I'd love to keep in touch to see how you go post op. I really hope I can go as big as you. My partner wants natural but my whole life I have had itty boobs and want something I can show off! 

Im so excited for you !!! I reckon go the biggest, at least you'll never be asking "what if"

I had 420cc extra high profile round unders done with dr richardson november last year. The projection difference between xhp and hp was only like  0.5cm so not much. 

Im 159cm and was 67kg though i put on like 5 kgs since i had my boobs because ive been so happy with them  :) 

WEnt from 12B deflated to 12F/12G depending on bra. I say go with the higher cc's. Dr richardson originally told me 390cc but i wantes more, he said 420cc was my max unfortunately. If i were you i would probably go toward the 550cc hp because my boobs have a gap and i feel like a wider implant might make the gap smaller. 

Good luck!