MissyHu

New boobies out on show

Holy moly girls!

I bought a new Kookai top this morning to go out in with hubby for lunch/afternoon drinks and boy did I get the stares from women all around. It was nothing too provocative clearly as it was a top from Kookai and not Sexy Land but man was I getting evil eyes. Even hubby noticed. 

My breasts aren't even that huge (got 335cc over the muscle).

Is this just something that I am supposed to adjust to? :| Please prepare me lol. 

Here is a pic, I mean in real life the project out quite a bit on me as I got HP but then I love that they do. They're not too crazy that's for sure.

Actually that's a bad lighting picture.. you can't even see it very well. 

image.jpeg

Edited by MissyHu

They may have been staring because right now so soon after your surgery they are sitting very high up on your chest, are immovable, and so don't look very natural.  Consequently it's very obvious you've had some work done to your chest recently.

Once they drop and fluff they'll look more natural :)

You've gone a fairly small size so once they drop and fluff I'd say you won't get these stares.

They'll be a great size for a natural look :)

Jealousy is a curse! Show them off with pride. 

Ive been a bit of a chicken with getting mine out, hubby said the other day there is no point having them if you aren't going to show them off but I didn't get them to show them off I got them for me not for others opinions. 

Jealousy is a curse! Show them off with pride. 

Ive been a bit of a chicken with getting mine out, hubby said the other day there is no point having them if you aren't going to show them off but I didn't get them to show them off I got them for me not for others opinions. 

That's the thing, I don't like to "show them off" normally either, but there are times when showing them off is appropriate, like when we went out today for drinks etc. Everyone was dressed up, I just happened to have really nice looking boobies. LOL. 

I was definitely still tender the entire afternoon as I'm only 2.5 weeks post op... but it was so nice to feel womanly. 

Here is a pic, I mean in real life the project out quite a bit on me as I got HP but then I love that they do. They're not too crazy that's for sure.

image.jpeg

You look amazing! Not OTT at all....haters gonna hate.

image.jpeg

Top & your new Assets look awesome. Next time ignore everyone else's jealous stares & negativity & enjoy your time with hubby & feeling awesome about yourself. You look amazing!!! Enjoy it 😃😃

Hahaha!!! You beat me to this post!!! This weekend has been the first time I've gone out with the girls on show and man have I received some evil stares from females!!! I find it quite funny because pre op I was worried that I'd be intimidated by men staring, but the men are nothing compared to the chicks!!! I told my boyfriend that and his reply was "Nah, the men just know how to stare without getting caught".  Lol.  

I'm sure not all girls are being bitchy. I know that prior to my surgery I couldn't stop looking at ladies breasts... but in admiration and for 'research'. Haha.

I think it's something we just have to get used to. 

Get used to it hunni, girls can be awful. I lost 9kg very quickly from being sick (throat infection, followed by gastro) the whispers at work were nasty and the stares when I flaunted my new body in a tight dress at a work do was amazing. So I can only imagine what it will be like when I get boobs. 

All i I can say is embrace it, don't let it bother you and just go with the thought that only jealous people gossip and stare. There is no reason why we should hide our new boobs and wear sexy tops. 

image.jpeg

They look fantastic in that! I seriously would have paid money and loved to have been there with you to see everyone's jaws drop!!! That was one of the first things my partner said to me when I was going through with the surgery is that a lot of girls will get jealous and that I may potentially even lose friends over it! I haven't put mine out on show yet because I haven't had any events to attend to yet but I'll let you know how I go when the time comes. And you know what?! Good that they noticed cos you paid good money for them hahaha!!!