Bettyboobs

Has anyone used Restored beauty getaways?

Hi Bettyboobs. I had my first consult with them today which went well. I got an estimate/quote straight away, and expect to hear from them within a week regarding the surgeons opinion on what I'm after. The consultant took photos, I am interested in liposuction on stomach however she did suggest I have a tuck as well, due to my skin being fairly thin, I'm 53. I too am interested to hear what other people have to say about the company, surgeons etc. Good luck 🌻

Hi, I've just travelled for my second time through Restored Beauty Getaways. I've been really happy both times. The surgeons they use are absolutely amazing. I went the 2nd time as boobie greed set in 3 years down the track. I'm in Phuket at the moment and heading home tmrw. I've found them to always reply quickly and everything has gone smoothly each time. 

Hi Bettyboobs!

What surgery are you thinking of getting??

I just booked my surgery directly through Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute, and it could not have been easier! The staff are soo professional and they reply super quick.

Save yourself a few hundred dollars and just book directly through the hospital :) 

I've  used them twice and no problems either time. I've been to Phuket and now in Pattaya both times on my own but they organise a representative to be with you during the consultation, while you are at the hospital and afterwards. You also get a phone that you can use to speak to her or the surgeon if you need to.

Also they do group tours quite regularly if you don't have anyone to go with and don't feel confident going alone.

The hospitals and surgeons they use are top notch. I had Dr Piyapas in Bangkok Private Hospital Phuket in 2011 and Dr Teerasut at BPH Pattaya where I am now. Both were great and no issues at all.

You dont pay anything to speak with them so you can make an appointment to have a chat with them to suss it out at no cost and no pressure to book anything.

I would definitely use them again.

On 22 February 2016 at 9:28 PM, Bettyboobs said:

Hi, just wondering if anyone has used restored beauty getaways Thailand. I want to hear the good and bad experiences.

Hi :)

I have used them, they were extremely unreliable and unhelpful when I had major issues with my BA and I actually ended up having to get them redone here in Aus. It was a very expensive and unsupportive experience. :(

I leaving in Malaysia, travelling to Thailand quite often.  I could say that the quality in Malaysia much better, and the price probably will be cheaper as a lifestyle in Malaysia cheaper than in phuket. 

@missyxo  what went wrong with your BA? I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience!

@DeepBlueSea70 I have booked in with Dr Piyapas in May, how did you find him? It seems as though you had a good experience but would you use him again? If you had your time over again would you have gone through him? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 0:09 PM, missyxo said:

Hi :)

I have used them, they were extremely unreliable and unhelpful when I had major issues with my BA and I actually ended up having to get them redone here in Aus. It was a very expensive and unsupportive experience. :(

Oh that's not good!  I don't really think they have much to do with the surgery itself or act as a liaison between the surgeon and you if anything goes wrong, basically just initially communicate with the surgeon/hospital and organise transfers, surgery dates etc.  Its just as easy to do it yourself if you have the time but I'm lazy and prefer someone to do it on my behalf. 

PIAC or Bangkok Private Hospital have an overseas client liaison person and that is basically the person who RBG use to book everything but once you are booked they pretty much don't have any further involvement. 

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:22 PM, Sportsgirlwantsboobs said:

@missyxo  what went wrong with your BA? I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience!

@DeepBlueSea70 I have booked in with Dr Piyapas in May, how did you find him? It seems as though you had a good experience but would you use him again? If you had your time over again would you have gone through him? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

@Sportsgirlwantsboobs I most surely would go to him again!  The only reason I didn't go for my BA with him this time is that Phuket is a lot more expensive than Pattaya is despite them both being part of the Bangkok Private Hospital.  I was also getting a BL and was considering a neck lift also which made the cost too much for me at Phuket but affordable at Pattaya.

When I saw Dr Piyapas a few years ago he explained that I would need a lift but I didn't want to do that at the time so he just put implants in under my direction which ended up too large for my liking so I had them removed.  I should have just listened to him in the first place.  He also did my eyes at the time which I was very happy with the result.

When I do end up going for my neck lift I will probably go to him to do it. 

I started off with Restored Beauty Getaways and Trish was SO helpful and quick to respond, however, after doing my research,  I ended up booking straight through the hospital and saved myself $450 as they provide exactly the same service but without the cost! lol They even do your airport transfers. I went through PIAC. Could not be happier! (although, I wish I went bigger lol)

On 2/24/2016 at 10:03 PM, madisonL said:

Hi Bettyboobs!

What surgery are you thinking of getting??

I just booked my surgery directly through Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute, and it could not have been easier! The staff are soo professional and they reply super quick.

Save yourself a few hundred dollars and just book directly through the hospital :) 

Hi Madison

You mentioned you went straight through to the Phuket PSI - how did you find that process? Was all information and discussions made via email? Did the price and quality of work make you happy?  I am thinking of going through a hospital myself rather than join a group or company. Any advice or info would be great. Ty. I xxx