curley

Can't get it to drop!

Hi ladies I'm 6 months post op and originally loved how my boobs were coming along. That was until the lefty started to drop. I'm right handed and am a massage therapist. Each boob looks good as an individual but as a pair they are way off. I've emailed my surgeon who said keep massaging and use a band to help push it down. He sai after 12 months we can get a better understanding of what the right one is doing. Has anyone got any advice on how to get it down??? I want to exercise but don't want to so anything from the hips up as I'm paranoid I'm going to make it tighter. 

image.jpg

Hey Curly,

Your BA looks fantastic! I noticed you also went through Dr Piyapas. I can't believe they are only 325cc! They actually look much bigger. I'm so confused about sizes. I'm not getting my BA until December but I'm so excited and can't help but browse this forum and look at photos. Don't quote me on this but I think the less breast tissue you have to begin with, the longer they take to drop and fluff. Yours are looking like they've dropped quite nicely, though. :)

What! You're only 325cc? I'm the same implant and yours look massive! Lucky. I seriously think your boobs look amazing! But I can see why you're upset with the unevenness as we are always super harsh on ourselves. Because it's only 6 months I wouldn't start freaking out yet. Freak out when it's 12 months post op! If PS can only recommend using a band and massaging I think that's what you should stick too. Anything else might cause harm if you're too forceful :) 

Thanks for the kind feed back. I know I'm a lot harsher on mine but it's driving me nuts. I'm trying to only where crop tops so the right one isn't being held up but if I wear a singlet or something fitted they look so odd. I must say I take my hat off to every single person who gets a BA. It's bloody hard work in every way possible. Thanks again ladies. It's nice to hear they look half decent from complete stranges. Xx

Im yet to have my ba. But can i just say they look very hot! Hopefully the right drops for u soon. Looks like its only a small difference but i can understand how u feel. 

Breaking out into a little sweat when u soeak of all this "hard work" i am the biggest sook & dont tolerate pain that well. 😨

Wow they look incredible! I can hardly tell that there is any difference between the two to be honest. I would just follow Drs advice ive used him before and he knows his stuff so trust him.

And remember that our bodies are never symmetrical so it is likely that one side will drop sooner than the other.

Honestly they look damn near perfect to me.