MelJ

Do anatomicals fit bras well?

Hi Ladies, 

I've heard anatomicals can be harder to find bras that fit well, has anyone found this? The girls I know with rounds don't seem to have any problems but I've been recommended anatomicals.

I'm considering a BA as I'm tired of not finding bras that fit and don't want the same problem after.

TIA

I have rounds and its not easy like i thought it would be to find bras that fit...or maybe i need to really wait for all the d and f to happen and then try bra shopping again.

I know someone with teardrop and she has no problems with finding bras that fit but she also had her BA a good few months before me.

I got anatomicals and mine don't fit bras well yet, but I'm pretty certain that once I drop and fluff and because more malleable that it will be fine - I'm almost 4mths PO. Also if you're starting with a bit of tissue, then you're probably in a better position to fit into bras after BA. 

I have anatomical's and don't have any problems with bra fitting. When they were very firm at the beginning the bras had to fit around them rather then them going into the bra if that makes sense but now that they are softer they fit in fine. The only time I find they don't sit the best is when the bra is too padded.  

1 hour ago, overthinkingit said:

I have anatomical's and don't have any problems with bra fitting. When they were very firm at the beginning the bras had to fit around them rather then them going into the bra if that makes sense but now that they are softer they fit in fine. The only time I find they don't sit the best is when the bra is too padded.  

I second this, at the moment I am at 6 weeks and they are still in the process of softening so my bras have to fit around them. However get them measured up properly maybe you are not trying on the right sizes. A size B can fit me but is not as comfortable as a size C.