Katewell

Laser face experience

Me again !🤓 So yesterday I had laser on my face done (flushing technique ) well today I look exactly the same no pain , no dryness , no irritation at all ! Now this may sound good and it is but aren't I supposed to be a bit tender and red initially ? I just feel I didn't maybe get what I paid for ? The temp went up to 42• was supposed to sit on 40• . Can I wear make up today ? It had a after care sheet but nothing about makeup on there ! In general it was not a bad experience just the fibbing throughout the whole process ticked me off ! I was hoping for more noticeable results ! 

My whole point of doing this was I inquired about retinol cream treatment for my rosacea , the girl said it would make my skin initially very dry (I'm super sensitive I suffer from psoriasis ) and directed me to laser , I said I didn't want to spend that much on laser ! She told me it's only $70 and I would only need to be retreated after 6-12 months time as it would reappear as its allergy related ! I said wow fabulous , we talked for a while about what just that one treatment would do ! So I booked in ..... Yesterday I signed all the paperwork and just as we are about to start she is selling me further treatment packages , I said no just the one , she went on to tell me I would need 6 treatments in all ! I was very annoyed at this point ! So I bought 3 treatments only ! She began and said she would stop at 40• it was hot man and went up to 42• , okay end of treatment I'm at desk and I'm being told I have to buy the laser aid ! More annoyed now as these things really should be discussed prior to booking in and treatment (I was prepared for $70) only . Then she tells me to start using my retinol in 3 days time !😡 Hold the phone ! I said u told me no to retinol hence the laser , she said my results would be slower without using the retinol ! Gah very pissed off at this point , I hate being lied to I hate being tricked , if she was more straight up I would of probably still booked just at a further date in future when I could of put some money away ! Thanks for bearing with me I needed to rant 

That's so shitty Katewell. What ars@holes!

i just got some retinol cream for my sun damaged face, but was proabably going to book in to get some laser.  Would you mind letting me know who you went through (if it's a chain)? I wouldn't want to give them any more business!

Thanks Hun. 

It was lca and I'm guessing it was the persons way of getting business ! I've had good experiences with them like I said if I knew that's fine I would of saved up ! This Person was deceptive in the sales of it ! 

Il actually be putting a complaint in as I think they need to be aware that this is going on 

On 2/26/2016 at 0:16 PM, Ittybittyk said:

That's so shitty Katewell. What ars@holes!

i just got some retinol cream for my sun damaged face, but was proabably going to book in to get some laser.  Would you mind letting me know who you went through (if it's a chain)? I wouldn't want to give them any more business!

Thanks Hun. 

Hi Ittybittyk

I see you are in Brisbane. I go to a dermatologist in Brisbane that I am more then happy to recommend! In fact I love them so much I travel from Perth to see them for my treatments. Please let me know if you would like their details.

9 minutes ago, Holly said:

Hi Ittybittyk

I see you are in Brisbane. I go to a dermatologist in Brisbane that I am more then happy to recommend! In fact I love them so much I travel from Perth to see them for my treatments. Please let me know if you would like their details.

Yes please Holly!  That would be amazing. And wow, what a recommendation. Thanks x

I visit Westside dermatology in Taringa. Emily (one of their nurses) is AMAZING! I got her as my nurse by chance and am so happy I did, I'm not sure if she only does laser procedures or also injectables but she has done my tattoo removal and Fraxel and is very knowledgeable on injectables.

19 hours ago, Holly said:

I visit Westside dermatology in Taringa. Emily (one of their nurses) is AMAZING! I got her as my nurse by chance and am so happy I did, I'm not sure if she only does laser procedures or also injectables but she has done my tattoo removal and Fraxel and is very knowledgeable on injectables.

Awesome, thanks Holly. I will definitely check Emily out... Just have to save a few $$ then I'm good to go 😊