Hi girls, hope everyone is doing well in their pre & post surgery. This isn't totally breast related, I was wondering if anyone can tell me some good online shopping sites.. I need casual everyday clothes around size 14.. Shorts, dresses, cami's ect.  I love Lorna Jane but they're always low on stock.. I live in the country so theirs stuff all clothing shops around. Cheers xxx

I've got carts filled on there and The Iconic atm.. I'm between sizes too which makes it a bit harder. I think they both have ok refund policy's though.. It's the end of summer so I'm thinking I should be getting cooler clothes but that's not much fun when wanting to show off the new girls.;)

On February 26, 2016 at 5:38 PM, Kimi G said:

I've got carts filled on there and The Iconic atm.. I'm between sizes too which makes it a bit harder. I think they both have ok refund policy's though.. It's the end of summer so I'm thinking I should be getting cooler clothes but that's not much fun when wanting to show off the new girls.;)

I returned something to ASOS a couple of years ago. They don't refund the full amount.