inertia

so swollen between breasts, is this normal?

Feeling great, my recovery has been much better than I thought it would be! I've had 1/10 pain and minimal discomfort. I had half an endone with Panadol 3-4 times a day the first two days, Valium the first three days and since then I've just been having the anti inflammatory med and some Panadol. Cannot believe how great my recovery has been!  I've been taking it easy, just resting and minimal tidying around the house - my husband has been home this week and he's been amazing. 

6 hours ago, Meg.92 said:

Feeling great, my recovery has been much better than I thought it would be! I've had 1/10 pain and minimal discomfort. I had half an endone with Panadol 3-4 times a day the first two days, Valium the first three days and since then I've just been having the anti inflammatory med and some Panadol. Cannot believe how great my recovery has been!  I've been taking it easy, just resting and minimal tidying around the house - my husband has been home this week and he's been amazing. 

Oh that's so great to hear! I was feeling really good yesterday but was in so much pain last night. I think i over did it getting up and walking around yesterday. 6 hours can't come around fast enough to take an endone and panadol. Lol and sleeping upright is hard. What anti inflammatory are you taking now? Have you posted any recent pics? Would love to see your results!

I've got Celebrex as an anti inflammatory I have one last one to take tonight and then I've fi shied the course of them. I have my 1 week follow up appointment on Monday 😻 I'm not sure how to privately upload albums? I'll have a look today, I've been taking photos everyday 😹 I'm obsessed 

Is the celebrex helping?  They just called me and im having my follow up on tuesday! It'll only be 4 days post op. But I'm really excited to see my incisions!

I think you can upload photos to your gallery at the top drop down bar.

Hi all,

is anyone else fully strapped under their post op garment? I didn't have any drains and won't b taking the wrapping off till my post op on day 8.

I can shower after 5 days but need to leave everything on then dry with a hair drier. I do trust the surgeon of course but what if there was a infection in one of the incisions? We wouldn't even know till day 8.?

@bikinichicYeah I'm fully taped under my crop. I can't see any incisions and Im not allowed to shower until after my first post op check.  They said a bit of ooze is normal but if it starts to smell, pain that doesnt respond to meds or I get a high temp it could be sign of an infection and to let them know. I am on antibiotics so I think it would be minimal risk. Usually the post op is between 5 -7  days but they booked me in on day 4.

23 hours ago, inertia said:

@bikinichicYeah I'm fully taped under my crop. I can't see any incisions and Im not allowed to shower until after my first post op check.  They said a bit of ooze is normal but if it starts to smell, pain that doesnt respond to meds or I get a high temp it could be sign of an infection and to let them know. I am on antibiotics so I think it would be minimal risk. Usually the post op is between 5 -7  days but they booked me in on day 4.

How frustrating is it not to b able to see anything? I am able to catch food in my cleavage tho so I'm laughing... There will b a picnic down there by the time it comes off lol 😂