Alissa

Examples of 345cc anatomical

Hi all. I had my second pre-op appointment with PS yesterday. Had vectra images taken amd have settled for Anatomical 345cc overs. Wondering if anyone has same or similar sized implants and is happy to.share images. I've shown friends my vectra images and they reckon I need to go bigger.......I'm 40 with 2 kids and want a natural look. ☺

I have 345cc anatomicals. I'm 12 weeks post op and love them. I think they're very proportionate to my body. I'm 58kgs and 169cm tall. 

Here's a pic :) they're finally starting to even up although I started with assymetry with one side being 1.5cm lower than the other. 

Heres a pic without anything and in clothes :) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, bellamiia said:

I have 345cc anatomicals. I'm 12 weeks post op and love them. I think they're very proportionate to my body. I'm 58kgs and 169cm tall. 

Here's a pic :) they're finally starting to even up although I started with assymetry with one side being 1.5cm lower than the other. 

Heres a pic without anything and in clothes :) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi Bellamiia, thank  you for these images.  I am 61kg and 162cm tall.  I too have one breast 1.5cm lower than the other.  So your example is particularly comparable to my stats :).  If I achieve a result like yours I would be very happy.  You look fantastic.  I appreciate your info.

13 hours ago, Rachy9156 said:

I have 345 & 365 subfascial implants but they're round not anatomical. Feel free to check out my pics if you like. 

Hi Rachy9156, your result is beautiful.  Thanks for responding.  You must be very happy.  Perfect size for you.

48 minutes ago, Alissa said:

Hi Bellamiia, thank  you for these images.  I am 61kg and 162cm tall.  I too have one breast 1.5cm lower than the other.  So your example is particularly comparable to my stats :).  If I achieve a result like yours I would be very happy.  You look fantastic.  I appreciate your info.

Thanks Alissa :) your more than welcome if you want any more info or anything, let me know. 

1 hour ago, MissyHu said:

I've got two kids and just had 335cc anatomical a over the muscle. You can friend request to see mine. Need to put up more recent pics as I'm now 4 weeks post op and they have changed heaps. I'm loving mine!!

Oh terrific.  Will do .  Thank you MissyHu.

23 hours ago, Madsamuffin said:

Omg @Rachy9156 - you have my dream boobs! I have my first consult with Dr Bloom next week and if you don't mind I might add your photo to my boobspiration. 

I'm thinking of subfascial too. I think they're the best for me, but I'll report back. 

Of course! Thank you - I'm very happy with them. Good luck with your consult!