Jade01

Freaking out

So I am 9 days post op and a friend forgot about my BA and gave me a tight squeeze hug. It didn't necessarily hurt, just felt squished. I'm so scared this will effect my healing but could be overreacting. I've messaged the on-call nurse but doubt she'll get back to me until tomorrow. Looking for reassurance. 

I'm sure you'll be fine :) My kids gave me tight hugs a few days PO which were more uncomfortable than painful since the implants are squashing against the lungs. I felt more or less winded :| My surgeon told me to do downward massages to encourage the implants down so I guess a hug kinda helps that along lol :D

Haha I didn't tell anyone at work that I got a BA and when I went back to my retail job 1 week post op one of the girls gave me a really tight hug too. I felt like dying it was that tight! After I left I was taking deep breaths because I was in that much pain. Definitely nothing to worry about you'll be fine!

Thanks @RH4K!

aw @Lucky Cat! Thanks! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I can't believe how it just took the breath out of me! I couldn't help but just walk away and cry haha 

I messaged the on-call nurse from my surgeons clinic and she said it would all be fine. Phew! Lol funny how protective of our new boobs we are!