Pollo

Just had surgery! TCI at concord private hospital - Dr Tang

Hi everyone,

My twin sister and I got our surgery done together by Dr Tang on thursday 25th feb! At the Concord private hospital. Everything went smoothly thank god. We had our consults a day before with dr tang. Was exciting. I chose 295cc Moderate round textured implants . My aim was not massive boobs, just plump C cups. Dr tang was very sensible at the consultation. . On surgery day he was very energetic and bubbley! 

He took approx 45-55 mins on my surgery, our nurses said aparently he is one of the faster surgeons at TCI. 

A little few random facts i can think of that i want to share. At the hospital, we had this asian lady named Nicole for our nurse. She was absolutely HILERIOUS. if you get her you will fall in love ! She was so caring and comforting, and after surgery i had to ask her to please stop being so funny because i didnt want to laugh LOL.

Ok another random thing i can think of, the second night post op was absolute HELL. my sister and i took 2 pandadine forte and 1 antibiotics at dinner which was approx 7pm. Then around 3.5 hrs later we took one endome each to put us to sleep.  (Endome is a stronger pain killer that you only have if you require.) ... biggest mistake of our life. We were up every hour vommiting. I vomited 7 times, my sis 9 times. Please girls, be careful. Dont over do your meds. We got carried away. Vomitting 2 days after a BA doesnt feel slightly nice. It hurts, alot. I just want to warn yous dont over do pain killers.

Ok so today, on a brighter note, we are 3 days post op. Today we got out of bed OURSELFS alone. Which hurt, but was a massive achievement. I cantwait untill i can sleep on my back again, my neck and back are in so much pain.

I am a bit dopey at the moment, ive got heaps to tell yous but dont know where to start. Please ask me anything you want! I would love to help or explain any quires where i can. 😊

19 hours ago, Julesxr6 said:

Glad you were feeling better at day 3. How is the pain an everything now. I had mine done on monday an not feeling the best :(  hope all is well.

hi Julesxr6,

It's now day 6 for me and I got my dressings changed. It wasn't painful getting it done, just felt yuck. Depends on your tolerance to cuts and stuff lol.

Right now, I feel terrible to be honest. I feel so tense and tired and my whole back is aching. my chest hurts. i took a panadine forte about 3 hrs ago and i feel like a zombie, but it does help. 

can't wait to go to bed to be honest. (i am being so negative sorry but just need to rant lol)

I'm praying it starts getting better soon because i feel the same as i did on post op day 3-4. 

how did you go with your surgery and everything? 

Oh no thats not good to hear. I really hope it starts getting better for you. Im the same. Day 4 an still in so much pain. When I stand it feels like everything is going to fall out the bottom us I have the eternal stitches so its bloody painful.  Can totally relate to the sore back ohhh its the worst from sleeping sitting up. I just want to be better an keep thinking have I done the right thing. Probably wouldn't do it again.  Im praying ur feeling better :)

12 hours ago, HappyGuppy said:

I'm booked in there on the 19th of April with dr dash . Hope your feeling better :) 

did you stay near the hospital ? 

thanks HappyGuppy.

Yes i stayed in Burwood, was a 7 min drive to the hospital. I stayed at a place called Boronia Lodge. This old style cottage hotel place, was very cute and simple. Very affordable, not flash but comfortable. (no air con in room though, so don't go if its going to be hot weather... it was 40 degrees when we went, almost died. :@ ) You can find it online if u want to have a look. Much cheaper then the hotels.

22 hours ago, Julesxr6 said:

Oh no thats not good to hear. I really hope it starts getting better for you. Im the same. Day 4 an still in so much pain. When I stand it feels like everything is going to fall out the bottom us I have the eternal stitches so its bloody painful.  Can totally relate to the sore back ohhh its the worst from sleeping sitting up. I just want to be better an keep thinking have I done the right thing. Probably wouldn't do it again.  Im praying ur feeling better :)

hi again julesxr6, 

so its day 8 for me and I have decided to stop taking the pain killers because i am OVER this constipation, I feel worse because of it. Lets just say without pain killers the pain is about a 6.5/10. With pain killers the pain was about a 5/10. not a massive difference, i just get pain on my incision area now (which i never used to taking pain killers). And of corse my chest and back pains are still the same from day 4. Haven't changed at all. Annoying me. Praying by next week I start noticing change in pain! I haven't returned to work yet still, its been 1 and a half weeks off so far. I just can't yet, don't feel right.

Anyway. How is everything going for you? Hope you're feeling better then I am :) 

On 04/03/2016 at 10:03 AM, Pollo said:

thanks HappyGuppy.

Yes i stayed in Burwood, was a 7 min drive to the hospital. I stayed at a place called Boronia Lodge. This old style cottage hotel place, was very cute and simple. Very affordable, not flash but comfortable. (no air con in room though, so don't go if its going to be hot weather... it was 40 degrees when we went, almost died. :@ ) You can find it online if u want to have a look. Much cheaper then the hotels.

hi again julesxr6, 

so its day 8 for me and I have decided to stop taking the pain killers because i am OVER this constipation, I feel worse because of it. Lets just say without pain killers the pain is about a 6.5/10. With pain killers the pain was about a 5/10. not a massive difference, i just get pain on my incision area now (which i never used to taking pain killers). And of corse my chest and back pains are still the same from day 4. Haven't changed at all. Annoying me. Praying by next week I start noticing change in pain! I haven't returned to work yet still, its been 1 and a half weeks off so far. I just can't yet, don't feel right.

Anyway. How is everything going for you? Hope you're feeling better then I am :) 

Hi there, im still feeling ***** as too, I stopped pain meds to for the same reason.  I have enternal stitches so I don't bottom out but I honestly feel like I been stabbed in the ribs, so hard to breathe.  I keep regretting doing it now because it just feels yuk as in letting them out for a shower hahaha the numbness,  cant go to the loo or doing anything for myself still. I pray it gets better for us both. Really over it. I really hope things get better for you. Its weird reading how some girls were out shopping an stuff at day 5 while im laying on the couch thinking im dying hahahha.

On Thursday, March 03, 2016 at 9:29 PM, HappyGuppy said:

I'm booked in there on the 19th of April with dr dash . Hope your feeling better :) 

did you stay near the hospital ? 

I'm booked for the same day! 😊 Im with Dr Kwok 😊

On 09/03/2016 at 8:37 PM, Cm45 said:

Can I ask if you girls got unders or overs? You're making me worried, I was thinking I'd be back at work on day 3 or 4 with overs!! I have pretty good pain tolerance though..

Hi there, I would definitely not go back within 3 to 4 days but I did get unders, its day 11 an im still in pain specially when I take a deep breath. Feels like someone is stabbing ur ribs. Definitely take more time off. What kind of job do you have? 

I work in a cafe.. Spoke with boss yesterday and we've decided I'll take a week and let her know how I'm going after 5 days. I'm mainly concerned about reaching and lifting, I do have a high pain tolerance and am (sometimes ridiculously) independent! 

1 hour ago, Cm45 said:

I work in a cafe.. Spoke with boss yesterday and we've decided I'll take a week and let her know how I'm going after 5 days. I'm mainly concerned about reaching and lifting, I do have a high pain tolerance and am (sometimes ridiculously) independent! 

I think the recovery for overs is totally different for unders. 

I had my surgery yesterday and I was worried I'd have a recovery like OP! But touch wood it's just tight and uncomfortable. 

Take as much time as you need and talk to your PS because you don't want to over do and then regret it later! I had a friend who tore her pec muscle further and it took her forever to recover!

On 03/08/2016 at 3:37 AM, Cm45 said:

Can I ask if you girls got unders or overs? You're making me worried, I was thinking I'd be back at work on day 3 or 4 with overs!! I have pretty good pain tolerance though..

Overs dont involve the muscle so the recovery is supposeto be less intense, dont let fear get you down everyones recovery is different, I had unders and was back to totally normal by day 6. It really depends on the individual and implant type.

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 6:17 PM, HappyGuppy said:

I'm travelling from Adelaide I still haven't booked flights or accomodation 😬

Have you booked your flights or accommodation yet? Only 3 weeks away till we get boobies!! 😃😃😃

7 hours ago, HappyGuppy said:

No lol 😬 I will do it in the next couple of days wow it is only 3 weeks 😃 It has come around so quick I also have to stop smoking ASAP :/ I'm 34 and have been waiting to do this since I was 22 (after my 2nd baby) I can't believe it's nearly here !!!! 

Yes it sooo close now!! 😁😁 I'm nearly 30 and I have been waiting for this for along time!! Don't know about this no smoking thing tho 😕😬