Bellaaa

bigger cc's first BA?

Hi all,
I've been reading a lot how girls start of with a smaller size then get another BA and go up more cc's.
Are there any complications with going in the 500's your first BA?
eg: skin thinning, rippling and so on

Thanksss :)

I'm no expert but I think it all depends on the amount of Breast tissue you have to start with and if your Breast width is large enough for that size implant. Plus if you have breast fed your skin is already stretched. I don't think I'd have any problems going 500cc for my 1st BA as I have stretched skin from BF :) 

When you see your PS they will explain the risks 

mine said sagging, bottoming out (double bubble) and seeing the implant are all risks. I also have a very mild case of tuberous breasts with a deep crease so my surgeons biggest stress was that if I go much bigger, getting double bubble is more likely to happen. 

Theres risks with every procedure, you just need to be realistic. Even with the best post op care, sh*t can happen. 

What size you can go depends on your existing anatomy ie shape of your chest and how wide your chest is and then your surgeon can recommend what is best for the results you want. Providing your body can accommodate a larger implant (chest width) you can go for a larger implant. I just had my first BA with 560 HP rounds. You can get a larger cc implant in XHP as the base of the implant is smaller. Check out Dr Eddy Dona's Facebook videos 🙌🏼🙌🏼 So educational! My surgeon was Dr Richardson in Brisbane who I love and highly recommend

32 minutes ago, Meg.92 said:

What size you can go depends on your existing anatomy ie shape of your chest and how wide your chest is and then your surgeon can recommend what is best for the results you want. Providing your body can accommodate a larger implant (chest width) you can go for a larger implant. I just had my first BA with 560 HP rounds. You can get a larger cc implant in XHP as the base of the implant is smaller. Check out Dr Eddy Dona's Facebook videos 🙌🏼🙌🏼 So educational! My surgeon was Dr Richardson in Brisbane who I love and highly recommend

Exactly. You need to be assessed to see if you can fit a large implant. Even if I had walked into my surgeon and said, yep I want 600cc G cup boobs please, the max my anatomy could accomodate was 325. Try not to get caught up on the numbers before you see a surgeon 

49 minutes ago, sullengirl said:

I had 560ccs for my first surgery, could've got 675cc. 

I now have 920cc. No issues what so ever with either surgery.

go the biggest you can girl 

Holy crap 920?!? :o makes my 255s sound even more tiny!! Hahah 

thats incredible :)

50 minutes ago, Bella93 said:

My chest is 12cm so I want the biggest he can fit aha if he tells me 300 I wouldn't even waste my money as I already have boob 

It will depend on what your surgeon is comfortable with, the brand implant they use, and the laxity of the skin and tissue. I was also 12cm. When are you seeing your surgeon? 

I went with 550cc HP under the muscle yesterday which is my very first BA, I just wanted to really go for it. I didn't want boob greed or size envy. 550 hp was the largest my Dr. recommended i have had 3 kids so I had alot of loose skin to fill and didnt want a lift.

@550under

8 hours ago, 550under said:

I went with 550cc HP under the muscle yesterday which is my very first BA, I just wanted to really go for it. I didn't want boob greed or size envy. 550 hp was the largest my Dr. recommended i have had 3 kids so I had alot of loose skin to fill and didnt want a lift.

I got 590 last week so far so good just abit of discomfort in the middle of my chest but finally after a week I'm able to sleep for 9 hours :)

On 03/15/2016 at 5:44 PM, Bellaaa said:

@550under

I got 590 last week so far so good just abit of discomfort in the middle of my chest but finally after a week I'm able to sleep for 9 hours :)

It really has not been that bad. I feel pretty good today and Im sleeping great, im so excited to see my final results. Congrats to you.

On 3/4/2016 at 3:03 PM, pilbaraprincess said:

Im nervous about this too as im a deflated b cup 3 children but didnt breast feed. 

Im going with 500cc HP unders hopefully my body will love it just as much as me!! 

You'll be fine :) I didn't breastfeed much but I got told that pregnancy alone is enough to get breast tissue all stretched out :| Certainly, my natural boobs went south :|