Countrygirl94

Feeling a little bummed

I had my 3 month check up today and my worse fears were confirmed... righty is stuck and won't drop :( I have to go back in mid may and if the problem hasn't resolved itself naturally then he has to go back in and remove the implant and then replace it :(

Luckily there is no out of pocket expense to me but still a shame having to have another surgery (even if itis only 20mins).

He was very kind and supportive about it though- apparently it only happens to around 1-2% of patients (typical it would happen to me :p )

I'm sorry to hear that :( but on the up side it may fix itself naturally :) and if not you won't be out of pocket! So either way you're eventually going to have perfect boobies! I know its hard to not get down about things like this but this situation could be a whole lot worse. You're very fortunate :) 

I hope you don't mind me asking but how can you tell it hasn't dropped. Both my implants seem to still be sitting high. I'm considering the possibility that both won't drop :unsure: 

14 minutes ago, LaurenT said:

I'm sorry to hear that :( but on the up side it may fix itself naturally :) and if not you won't be out of pocket! So either way you're eventually going to have perfect boobies! I know its hard to not get down about things like this but this situation could be a whole lot worse. You're very fortunate :) 

I hope you don't mind me asking but how can you tell it hasn't dropped. Both my implants seem to still be sitting high. I'm considering the possibility that both won't drop :unsure: 

You are very right- I should consider myself one of the lucky ones after hearing about some peoples horrible situations :( Fingers crossed it does fix naturally :D

I could tell because it is sitting in the same spot since surgery pretty much and with no lower pole developing while the other one has dropped and started to form some lower pole. My doctor noticed straight away even when I had my bra on (which I was impressed with :p ) he then had a proper look and felt it and confirmed that it was stuck :( the next fews months I am going to be checking righty constantly to see if it has dropped :p

22 minutes ago, LaurenT said:

You're lucky to have chosen such a good surgeon :) 

fingers crossed it does sort itself out, keep us updated 😊

Thank you and I will do :D

18 minutes ago, overthinkingit said:

Even tho things haven't quiet gone to plan you have to be happy that you have a great surgeon! There have been quiet a few post on here lately that have shown others to not be so helpful with things go pear shapes PO. 

I am so glad with my choice of surgeon, even though I have had a slight hiccup, he has been so understanding and helpful and you can tell he truly wants to help :)

(the fact that his fees are around $4-6 thousand less for his tuberous I think is very kind and generous of him :) )

2 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

It sounds like you are under a great surgeon whose follow up is of high standards. I feel for you though having to have more surgery. Big hugs to you. It is hard when it was never part of the plan but I am sure once the process is over, your boobs will look great. x

Thank you for your kind words pink butterfly :)

Sorry to hear this country girl:( I remember seeing your pic you posted the other week and being so envious of your boobs... It isn't noticeable in your pic? I def have one implant higher than the other still , should they have both dropped by now then? Fingers crossed it sorts itself out for you and great that dr Connell is being so good about it all for you 😊 

25 minutes ago, Sjay said:

Sorry to hear this country girl:( I remember seeing your pic you posted the other week and being so envious of your boobs... It isn't noticeable in your pic? I def have one implant higher than the other still , should they have both dropped by now then? Fingers crossed it sorts itself out for you and great that dr Connell is being so good about it all for you 😊 

Thank you Sjay :) it isn't too noticeable in the picture but is in person- especially if you look from side on :/

I'm not quite sure when they should drop by actually (I guess thats why I have to wait until May to ensure it had been given enough time?). Did Dr Connell mention anything about yours sitting higher?

I really hope it sorts itself out too- but at the end of the day I guess it isn't the end of the world if I need to have surgery again :)

Oh no that's such a shame! Sorry to hear :( 

Though as has already been said, you're very lucky to be in good hands and able to have it fixed... Especially free of charge :D 

I haven't really noticed a drop in mine (though only 2 weeks out :p ) but I've got my fingers crossed sometime soon

All the best in May! :) 

3 hours ago, Ladybug123 said:

Oh no that's such a shame! Sorry to hear :( 

Though as has already been said, you're very lucky to be in good hands and able to have it fixed... Especially free of charge :D 

I haven't really noticed a drop in mine (though only 2 weeks out :p ) but I've got my fingers crossed sometime soon

All the best in May! :) 

Thank you :)

I feel very lucky to be in such good hands :)

I feel like mine have only started to drop in the past 3ish weeks but hopefully yours wll drop MUCH sooner :D

16 hours ago, Countrygirl94 said:

Thank you :)

I feel very lucky to be in such good hands :)

I feel like mine have only started to drop in the past 3ish weeks but hopefully yours wll drop MUCH sooner :D

Yes I hope so too!!! :)  I don't think I could wait 2 ish months! 

Let us know how you go :) 

So sorry to hear this has happened to you. I went to him for my revision and boy do I regret it. I went to him as I heard so many good things about him but since then I've also heard that he has a high revision rate. When I was in hospital a lady in the sane  room was having revision with him as he used 2 different size implants the first time round and they were uneven - that rang alarm bells did me then and there. I'm not saying he isn't a good surgeon as he is but he does make errors as I am the proof. I'll try and upload the mess he left me with.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg