rallen

any other girls out there 255cc or under?

Hey ladies,

I had my BA last wednesday (24/2/16) with Dr Blackstock at enhance clinic.  Himself and his team were amazing!

I was originally booked for 330cc to 445cc (445 being my largest) moderate profile silicone over the muscle. 

I was so excited and had my heart set on the 300+ cc range but because my skin on my chest was soooooo tight the largest he could fit was 255 cc in both sides! I am 60kg and 169cm tall.. I am not exactly a petite girl and would consider myself average size.. I am trying to not let it get to me but feeling a bit disheartened I had to go over 100cc less then I hoped for.  I have seen so many girls my size who have gone 400+ and have these beautiful breasts!  I know i am in the early stages and there is still alot of change to come but  I was wondering if there are any ladies who were in the same situation as me and could show me pics of 255cc or less?  I was an A/AA before and hoping to be at least a large C/small D

Thanks in advance girls :) 

<3 

I have 265 cc which is all I could fit, that's them in my profile pic x, I have gone from an A to a C cup. I have read on here that once your skin stretches with your first BA you can fit in a bigger implant next time, I'm thinking I might go bigger in the next few years

@rattlie 

Thanks for your reply hun! 

Your boobies are amazing and definitely look bigger than I thought 265 would look like! Gives me a bit of hope as I'm feeling a bit down about mine at the moment. What are your stats? Are you moderate profile? 

Xx 

Mine are high profile due to having a BWD of 11cm which is pretty narrow I would have had to go down in cc's if I had moderates, at the mo I am 54 kg, and 165cm. Boob pics always tend to make boob look bigger I didn't tell anyone I was having a boob job and even my mum hasn't noticed lol I was a bit disappointed aswell after surgery but not much can be done if that's all that's fits still better than no boobies, don't judge them to soon they change heaps in the first few months x

Pays to mention to if yours are over the muscle they will end up looking bigger than mine as mine are unders x

@rattlie 

Its good to hear another girl is in the same sort of situation as me! Seeing all these girls getting 400cc+ hurts a bit! I am happy with them so far because i seriously had nothing!! and nothing to work with meant a tight chest! Like you said there is nothing that can be done because thats all that fits! 

Hopefully with them being overs they will look bigger and fuller :) 

Thanks again lovely xxx

Hi Rallen

I have 300's in both sides, but full under, so I lost around 10-20% of the "look" of the size of the implant, if that makes sense haha. the only pics I have up are pretty much in the first month post op and some pre op ones, but I will put some new ones up today. Also I started at AA and can wear anything from a C to a DD depending on the make now.

Hi Rallen,

I completely hear you! I had a very similiar experience.. We agreed on 325cc -340cc. I had asymmetry. I ended up with 225cc and 275cc. Strangely I could only fit 225cc in one as the skin was too tight.  So I"m also 100cc less than expected :(

I was pretty disappointed, because I was fearing too big, and wasn't warned of this. -feeling flat after 13k!  Even though now I see from the forum, it's quite common for people to know they're limited. I didn't realize. PS didn't explain.

On a positive I'm measuring from 10c to 10dd (hmm... there's no way it's that, but that's what the triumph bra and the DJ fitter says).

To be perfectly honest, I still look pretty flat and was pretty disappointed. However, I have come to accept it for now. MIne do look good and are a big improvement. Symmetrical & perky. Initially I was like I must get them re-done, but I had some complications from going under which has put me off for now. 

Sorry for the rant, but you are not alone!:) x

ps -holly i feel like even if i had 300cc I'd feel better (it seems 10d is just too big in bras and 10c too small) even though I know 275 isn't much different, but geez 225 is!:)

On 3/2/2016 at 9:50 PM, lilyarmstrong2016 said:

Hi Rallen,

I completely hear you! I had a very similiar experience.. We agreed on 325cc -340cc. I had asymmetry. I ended up with 225cc and 275cc. Strangely I could only fit 225cc in one as the skin was too tight.  So I"m also 100cc less than expected :(

I was pretty disappointed, because I was fearing too big, and wasn't warned of this. -feeling flat after 13k!  Even though now I see from the forum, it's quite common for people to know they're limited. I didn't realize. PS didn't explain.

On a positive I'm measuring from 10c to 10dd (hmm... there's no way it's that, but that's what the triumph bra and the DJ fitter says).

To be perfectly honest, I still look pretty flat and was pretty disappointed. However, I have come to accept it for now. MIne do look good and are a big improvement. Symmetrical & perky. Initially I was like I must get them re-done, but I had some complications from going under which has put me off for now. 

Sorry for the rant, but you are not alone!:) x

ps -holly i feel like even if i had 300cc I'd feel better (it seems 10d is just too big in bras and 10c too small) even though I know 275 isn't much different, but geez 225 is!:)

Wow hun that would have been very disheartening for you! It's crazy what our body allows!! It just hurts when you see girls complaining about their 350-500cc boobs saying they're not big enough and im like ummmm hello!? But like you've said they are better then before and a big improvement! I've gone from nothing to something! im 4 weeks PO now so a couple of weeks and I will find out my size!! 

Perhaps in the future if I wanted to go bigger I could.. but we will see!! Thanks for your amazing reply.. it wasnt a rant it was actually super helpful!! <3 Good to know i'm not the only small gal out there 

xxx

Hey Hun. I had my BA done by Dr blackstock 3 weeks ago ! I agree, himself and his team were amazing! 

We had ranges between 275cc - 450cc being my largest. He told me it was highly unlikely i would get anything over 400cc and I was so sad because I really wanted between 400-450.. 

Anyway on the day he measured me up ect and to our surprise he could fit the 450's ! I was in SO much shock. During the surgery he had 415cc and 450cc he showed me 415 and they were HUGE (at the time I was looking) so I stuck with the 415 cc 

3 weeks on I wish I went the 450's while I had the chance Haha. But in saying that I'm so happy with mine 

dont forget you can always go larger in the future and your right.. There's still a lot of changing to happen. I love the technique he uses though! Only fitting what your body allows! It's much better than shoving in a size that will end up looking horrible ! 

Do do you have a pic lovely ? Il post one of mine xxx

The first pic was a few days ago and the second pic was about a week ago. They don't look that big when I'm wearing clothes but when I take the bra and everything off they look huge. It's weird.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 3/25/2016 at 11:54 PM, JessR said:

Hey Hun. I had my BA done by Dr blackstock 3 weeks ago ! I agree, himself and his team were amazing! 

We had ranges between 275cc - 450cc being my largest. He told me it was highly unlikely i would get anything over 400cc and I was so sad because I really wanted between 400-450.. 

Anyway on the day he measured me up ect and to our surprise he could fit the 450's ! I was in SO much shock. During the surgery he had 415cc and 450cc he showed me 415 and they were HUGE (at the time I was looking) so I stuck with the 415 cc 

3 weeks on I wish I went the 450's while I had the chance Haha. But in saying that I'm so happy with mine 

dont forget you can always go larger in the future and your right.. There's still a lot of changing to happen. I love the technique he uses though! Only fitting what your body allows! It's much better than shoving in a size that will end up looking horrible ! 

Do do you have a pic lovely ? Il post one of mine xxx

The first pic was a few days ago and the second pic was about a week ago. They don't look that big when I'm wearing clothes but when I take the bra and everything off they look huge. It's weird.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They look amazing hun!! The whole experience with Dr Blackstock was great.. I've healed fine and i'm happy most days then other days I wish I had bigger.. Although they are way better than what I had before I just want to show them off and feel like they're not even big enough for that!! I'm glad he only went with what could fit though.. thats true professionalism there! Yours look absolutely amazing, you must be so happy!! I'm 2 months PO next week and if there is more fluffing to be had i'll be super happy. All in all i'm heaps happier and thinking about revision in a years time or so to go bigger!! At leasts its an option :) 

I'll post some pics when im on my phone and not the computer :p

xxx

Many of us are in the same boat.. Even girls with 400+ (me) want bigger in the future, just wait till your skin stretches and you will be able to fit more.. I fit more cc because I got ultra high profile and I lost weight so I lost boobies but my skin was very stretchy aswell. Love them for now because remember there 100 percent better then what you had before and then if you really want you can upgrade and also maybe look towards high profile to fit more in :-)

Hey @rallen i completely hear you! I really wanted a 10D/8DD and was surprised when my PS sugested 200's. I managed to talk her up to 225's. Now that ive got them they feel like they arent really big enough..but i'm only 6 days PO and have heaps of upper pole. I'm hoping as they settle they'll sit better and feel bigger.

Have you got any pictures up? Would be great to see what yours look like now.