pilbaraprincess

cant bloody wait!

Lucky you! So close now. I could've had mine done in April but my partner talked me out of it. I only get a week off of uni and if I have complications I don't want it to set me back a year! So December it is for me. Mind you, time is moving very fast. I just wish it would move a little bit faster. 

On ‎6‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:31 AM, Nay said:

Lucky you! So close now. I could've had mine done in April but my partner talked me out of it. I only get a week off of uni and if I have complications I don't want it to set me back a year! So December it is for me. Mind you, time is moving very fast. I just wish it would move a little bit faster. 

I remember booking mine in 5 months ago and now its 3 sleeps away!!! bloody crazy!!!!!!

it will be here before you know it :p

On ‎6‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:00 AM, Dominique said:

😍 😍👌 i have boob greed and wish i went 500 now lol @pilbaraprincess will look amazing!!!! I got mod plus profile and still getting used to my side boob whilst working out 💪 haha 

@Dominique thankyou!! I cant wait to see them!!

side boob!!! something I have never had! :p

On 6 March 2016 at 9:52 AM, pilbaraprincess said:

500cc Rounds HP dual plane 😉

Ooo yehhh im gonna love that too! 

They exactly what I have didn't no what I had until they give me the cards 😄 Will add a pic later to our group and show you they pretty great 😮 Was a deflated b small c now 14 F xX

@pilbaraprincess

how are you feeling they look great !!

you sleep ok . We had surgery on the same day. My anesthetic drugs have now completely worn off and I'm finding it a bit harder to get up and out of bed.  You look so fresh and energized!!

hope you have a lovely pain free day ❤️💐😜

50 minutes ago, Summer said:

I'm out walking today off to bondi beach at first walking hurts a bit but I've already done about a km but it's good stopped for coffee and breakfast 

oh thats awesome good on you!! 

i have stopped taking morphine makes me feel soooo sick!!!