Jump to content
Bellaaa

sex after BA

Recommended Posts

Hi all :)

I am going to ask my doctor on the one week consult. I'm pretty sure he will say about 2 weeks then after that just be careful and gentle. What are some of your experiences? When did you start having sex with your partner, if not sex then when did you do other sexual things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I was in so much pain and discomfort, couldn't take bra off cos it felt like they were just going to fall out, was on medicines so I didn't look or feel as healthy and normal as I usually did, breasts were swollen so they looked like ugly balloons, had a bloated tummy so I looked fat which in turn made me fugly, was in pain if I laid down on a flat surface- how on earth did everyone else get so horny and crave sex enough to disobey surgeon instructions!? Haha :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, love and glitter xo said:

Wow I was in so much pain and discomfort, couldn't take bra off cos it felt like they were just going to fall out, was on medicines so I didn't look or feel as healthy and normal as I usually did, breasts were swollen so they looked like ugly balloons, had a bloated tummy so I looked fat which in turn made me fugly, was in pain if I laid down on a flat surface- how on earth did everyone else get so horny and crave sex enough to disobey surgeon instructions!? Haha :o

Lol that comment cracked me up so much! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can still do it... maybe 5 or 7 days out.  Try lying with your head propped up on pillows like you do for post BA sleeping and put your legs over him with him facing towards you so you're kind of at right angles to each other.
 This way you're still propped up and there's no pressure at all on your boobs.

I wouldn't get too interested in orgasming though.... the first time I did (about a month after surgery) I felt like I was going to burst a foofoo valve.  All that tensing up made my boobs feel like they were going to explode!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cathy said:

You can still do it... maybe 5 or 7 days out.  Try lying with your head propped up on pillows like you do for post BA sleeping and put your legs over him with him facing towards you so you're kind of at right angles to each other.
 This way you're still propped up and there's no pressure at all on your boobs.

I wouldn't get too interested in orgasming though.... the first time I did (about a month after surgery) I felt like I was going to burst a foofoo valve.  All that tensing up made my boobs feel like they were going to explode!

haha that made me laugh! I Dont think id want to orgasm id be too nervous but atleast make the boyfi happy ;) hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cathy said:

You can still do it... maybe 5 or 7 days out.  Try lying with your head propped up on pillows like you do for post BA sleeping and put your legs over him with him facing towards you so you're kind of at right angles to each other.
 This way you're still propped up and there's no pressure at all on your boobs.

I wouldn't get too interested in orgasming though.... the first time I did (about a month after surgery) I felt like I was going to burst a foofoo valve.  All that tensing up made my boobs feel like they were going to explode!

I am in stitches here girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh my god im having withdrawals LOL
i only just had surgery on the 3rd and am so freakin horny  - No idea why!

I don't know if i can wait to do it (but 2 weeks has been advised) :(:( 
my bf doesn't want to touch me because he said he doesn't want to pop anything hahahah bless. such a cutie.
we had such an active sex life and going from most days to waiting a few weeks - or longer...depending on how i feel,  is going to be so tough :( 
what's going to be interesting is going from quite rough to slowww 
i just want both of us to just grab and play with my new boobs now!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, T said:

oh my god im having withdrawals LOL
i only just had surgery on the 3rd and am so freakin horny  - No idea why!

I don't know if i can wait to do it (but 2 weeks has been advised) :(:( 
my bf doesn't want to touch me because he said he doesn't want to pop anything hahahah bless. such a cutie.
we had such an active sex life and going from most days to waiting a few weeks - or longer...depending on how i feel,  is going to be so tough :( 
what's going to be interesting is going from quite rough to slowww 
i just want both of us to just grab and play with my new boobs now!! :D

Same boat hun, it will be worth the wait tho haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha i asked this a wee while ago  too. I had sex 5 days post op not even thinking i shouldn't. My chest felt like it would explode. Hubby was laying downas there was no way i could and i kept my bra on but my heart raced terribly and that was scarey. My boobs were also really sore from jiggling up and down. I sore the nurse at 1 wk and she said we shouldn't until 3 wks but i couldn't help myself lol. I was ravenous for it haha And orgasm is really weird like  wave and pump up of my boobs comes through...lol haha i do wish they would pump up some more 😉

But seriously though i think not raising the heart rate is to do with bleeding and making sure the healing has had  good chance so not to trigger a bleed from pumping the blood too quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...