Msmelbournian

How long until your breasts really softened?

Post-op week 13 now! Looking better and better, however I am still waiting for more dropping as the breast is yet to go over the fold to cover the scar. 

How long before you started to really notice them soften and feel more like natural real boobs? Mine are looking great (still no lower pole yet) but still feel so rock hard! I had mentor textured cohesive gel implants which I know are a bit firmer...but realllllllllly hoping they get a lot softer...:( 

Does the implant itself soften at all, or is it really just your breast muscle/tissue around stretching and that's what softens rather than the implant itself doing anything...??

20 hours ago, pink butterfly said:

For me, it was around the 9 month mark. Now I am 17 months post op and while I know my boobs are "plastic" they are quite soft and natural looking now.

9 months!? Holy moly that's a while to wait. But at least I don't have to stress that mine are still really firm at 4 months PO. Thanks 😘

2 hours ago, Ittybittyk said:

9 months!? Holy moly that's a while to wait. But at least I don't have to stress that mine are still really firm at 4 months PO. Thanks 😘

When I say it took 9 months, they weren't rock hard. But I do have Brazilians and this is probably way too much info, but I have noticed my hubby is happy to play with my boobs more now that they have really softened.