Stevie

Help! Need advice for revision rhino in particular ******!

Can anyone help me? Looking for a revision rhino surgeon in the Melbourne area. I have consulted with ****** and Andrew Greensmith.Does anyone have any experience with either of the two? Im leaning more towards Dr ****** but I haven't seen enough photos of his work to be convinced and I have this nagging feeling somethings not quite right. I had a terrible rhino experience with Dr Zacharia.

Please if anyone has any details of your experience with him that would be great! Thank you in advance :)

Hmm, Yeah I have seen that actually!

I don't know what to make of it really.

Everyone online seems to rave about him and I cant particularly find anything negative about his work in particular!

Both of these surgeons are lovely, skilled and very good at what they do. I know both of them through work and I think you would be in great hands with either one of them. 

You cant mention C H R I S M O S S name on here due to issues in the past that were completely fair and justified on his behalf as the article shows.

My advice to you is to see both of them and see who you feel most comfortable with. At the end of the day, surgeon skill is only one part of the puzzle - you need to have the relationship there to be able to comfortably, openly and honestly communicate with them at the preop and post op stages.

best of luck

I recently had my revision with dr c.h.r.i.s.s m.o.s.s. 

I'm thrilled. He is amazing at what he does and the nicest guy ever. I'm so happy. Dr Zacharia in Sydney did my primary.