Hi :) im planning on heading over the tthailand in a few months to get a ba with dr veerawat in phuket at piac i was just hoping to get a little more information on how long is the minimum i should stay there as id like to do a few things there with my partner for three days before surgery but cant stay long as my baby will be staying with my mum while im over there is nine days a good amount of time ? And if anyone has had surgery with dr veerawat id love to hear how it went :) 

Hey Bellabaybee,

I've booked mine with Dr V for end-April. Perhaps you can follow my journey. He told me I needed to stay 7 days post op so I don't think 9 days is enough, perhaps 10 for you if you want a few days beforehand. The surgery day counts as the first day post op.

I've done tons of research on Dr V and heard a lot of good things about him. I am hoping for no complications, very nervous and excited. Here's hoping :)

Thanks for the reply :) how were your results are you 100% happy and was he strict on size i heard a lot of surgeons dont like going over like 360cc in thaipand :( yeah i definately would like to do as much as i can before surgery :) i dont want my man to miss out in much because my surgery lol so try do as much as we can before hand . And pn1982 yeah i think tjats the same surgeon ppsi is next to phuket international hospital as far as im aware :) 

18 hours ago, LookingforDD said:

Hey Bellabaybee,

I've booked mine with Dr V for end-April. Perhaps you can follow my journey. He told me I needed to stay 7 days post op so I don't think 9 days is enough, perhaps 10 for you if you want a few days beforehand. The surgery day counts as the first day post op.

I've done tons of research on Dr V and heard a lot of good things about him. I am hoping for no complications, very nervous and excited. Here's hoping :)

Aw thanks for your reply yeah ive heard great things too so fingers crossed all goes well   im thinking maybe 14 days now im just nervous leaving bub so long how big are you planning to go ? Did you book directly threw hispital and did you pay a deposit how far in advance would i need to book :) x

2 hours ago, bellabaybee said:

Aw thanks for your reply yeah ive heard great things too so fingers crossed all goes well   im thinking maybe 14 days now im just nervous leaving bub so long how big are you planning to go ? Did you book directly threw hispital and did you pay a deposit how far in advance would i need to book :) x

I think considering my height (174cm) and that I want a D/DD look then over 400cc. But it all depends because I heard they can only go up to a certain size with the armpit incision and also it all depends on my Max allowance after he's measured my BWD. 

I booked directly through the hospital it's super easy and they answer all your Q's. No need to pay a deposit, just gotta tell them your booked flight and hotel info. 

They say you can book 2 weeks in advance, but that doesn't mean a Dr would be available then, I only just booked recently and asked for end-April and they were fine with that. 

Hope that helps :)