Blondiva

Experiences and Results with Dr Richardson and Dr Broadhurst

I would love to hear about any positive or negative experiences/results with Dr Richardson or Dr Broadhurst in Brisbane please. Also love to see any before and after pics if you're comfortable to share them. Thanks 😊

I am 3 weeks PO tomorrow. I had Dr Broadhurst and couldn't be happier. I had 330cc teardrop unders. My stats are 155cm tall (short) and 47kgs. I started with small B cup and early measurements are looking like I'll end up a D cup. 

4 minutes ago, Oksana said:

Katemav26 have you seen the dr since your surgery was done?

i had my check up 5days po and i go back in two weeks for another check up, they seem to be healing really well :) have you had a consultation with any of them?

21 minutes ago, Katemav26 said:

i had my check up 5days po and i go back in two weeks for another check up, they seem to be healing really well :) have you had a consultation with any of them?

So you've seen dr r or his staff?

I am a bit over 3 months post op with Dr Broadhurst. He is amazing. It's still a little early to tell how my final results will be as I'm in the d&f stage currently.. But so far so good! Loving them already. And also the scars are very clean, he did a great job! Very small scars and almost completely invisible already. 

On 20/03/2016 at 10:43 PM, Jbaby said:

I am 3 weeks PO tomorrow. I had Dr Broadhurst and couldn't be happier. I had 330cc teardrop unders. My stats are 155cm tall (short) and 47kgs. I started with small B cup and early measurements are looking like I'll end up a D cup. 

Hi, just wondering if you're happy with your results? Thinking of using dr broadhurst and I'm looking at same size as you. Do you have any photos?

I had my surgery with Dr Richardson and he was amazing! I don't have a single bad thing to say about him. He's very "straight to the point" which I liked. I told him what I wanted and he gave me the best options to get that look. I wasn't a straight forward case either, I had mildly tuberous breasts and had basically 1 fingers length between my nipples and my crease so we had to lower my natural crease to fix that. Feel free to add me as a friend to see my photos :).

On 03/03/2017 at 11:03 AM, Wandering Fairy said:

I had my surgery with Dr Richardson and he was amazing! I don't have a single bad thing to say about him. He's very "straight to the point" which I liked. I told him what I wanted and he gave me the best options to get that look. I wasn't a straight forward case either, I had mildly tuberous breasts and had basically 1 fingers length between my nipples and my crease so we had to lower my natural crease to fix that. Feel free to add me as a friend to see my photos :).

How is the double bubble? Did you get it? My surgeon broke his arm and needs recovery so my surgery has been postponed. I'm considering Dr Richardson now. Does it take long to get a consult?

On 05/03/2017 at 8:14 AM, thecuriousone said:

How is the double bubble? Did you get it? My surgeon broke his arm and needs recovery so my surgery has been postponed. I'm considering Dr Richardson now. Does it take long to get a consult?

So far no double bubble, but I'm not in the clear just yet. Good sign though that nothing has shown up yet.

My consultation was about 4 weeks after I called to book. He is very popular but you may get in sooner.

38 minutes ago, Wandering Fairy said:

So far no double bubble, but I'm not in the clear just yet. Good sign though that nothing has shown up yet.

My consultation was about 4 weeks after I called to book. He is very popular but you may get in sooner.

Thank you :) Fingers crossed there will be no double bubble.