jess86

Thinking about getting a mummy makeover in Thailand- advice needed.

Hi ladies. I've been doing a lot of research over the last 5 years mostly for breast lift and augmentation. I have slightly tuberous breasts and a jelly belly from pregnancy. Now that my kids are nearly both in school I would like to get a mummy makeover however its just so costly here in Australia. I never thought I'd ever consider thailand but I have heard some positive things. My biggest worry is getting ripped off and ending up with a dodgy result. Can anyone please give me advice on what companies are the best to book through and the best surgeons to book with. Thanks in advance. ☺

I haven't had my surgery yet but am booked in and I leave in 16 days. I went through lotus medical international and I must say I'm pretty impressed so far Grainne has been amazing. All my questions and concerns have been answered quickly (take into account the time differences). I'm booked in for tummy tuck, breast reduction and lipo with dr narupon on the 3rd of April 

On 13 March 2016 at 9:18 AM, jess86 said:

Hi ladies. I've been doing a lot of research over the last 5 years mostly for breast lift and augmentation. I have slightly tuberous breasts and a jelly belly from pregnancy. Now that my kids are nearly both in school I would like to get a mummy makeover however its just so costly here in Australia. I never thought I'd ever consider thailand but I have heard some positive things. My biggest worry is getting ripped off and ending up with a dodgy result. Can anyone please give me advice on what companies are the best to book through and the best surgeons to book with. Thanks in advance. ☺

Hi jess86

I am also planning on a mummy makeover in Thailand.I am going to Bangkok & am hopefully going in July this year when the school holidays are on. I have been dealing with Cosmetic Holidays International as well as Cosmeditour and both have been amazing with advice & getting back to me. I am yet to decide on who I am going through although I am quite certain who it will be. It's just a matter of choosing the right surgeon for me now. 

I have been advised of a surgeon from one company that I haven't heard of until he was recommended for me so I am trying to gather as much info on him as I can and i haven't been finding much at all so I am feeling a bit stuck. I thought I picked who I wanted and now I feel like I am starting all over again and it's driving me mad. If you can keep me updated on any advice you get also, please share :)

12 hours ago, jess86 said:

Wow 47k that is insane! Does the 20k include flights and accommodation too?

You will so happy once its all over the the waiting would be so nerve wrecking.

Yes it is crazy. flights, accommodation and had to get passports for hubby and I it worked out about 5k. But we are both in need of a good holiday and was planning on it after I recovered should I have chosen to get it done here (Sydney) 

On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 6:24 AM, fitmumof5 said:

Hi jess86

I am also planning on a mummy makeover in Thailand.I am going to Bangkok & am hopefully going in July this year when the school holidays are on. I have been dealing with Cosmetic Holidays International as well as Cosmeditour and both have been amazing with advice & getting back to me. I am yet to decide on who I am going through although I am quite certain who it will be. It's just a matter of choosing the right surgeon for me now. 

I have been advised of a surgeon from one company that I haven't heard of until he was recommended for me so I am trying to gather as much info on him as I can and i haven't been finding much at all so I am feeling a bit stuck. I thought I picked who I wanted and now I feel like I am starting all over again and it's driving me mad. If you can keep me updated on any advice you get also, please share :)

How exciting! 

I have lots of research to do so if i come across anything i will let you know. I'm just starting to wonder if its easier to go directly through the hospital rather than an agent to cut costs but i'm a bit stuck of where to start. There is so much information out there.

On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 6:47 AM, Boo226 said:

Yes it is crazy. flights, accommodation and had to get passports for hubby and I it worked out about 5k. But we are both in need of a good holiday and was planning on it after I recovered should I have chosen to get it done here (Sydney) 

That's a good way to do it. Are you having a full tummy tuck? 

1 hour ago, jess86 said:

How exciting! 

I have lots of research to do so if i come across anything i will let you know. I'm just starting to wonder if its easier to go directly through the hospital rather than an agent to cut costs but i'm a bit stuck of where to start. There is so much information out there.

That's a good way to do it. Are you having a full tummy tuck? 

Yes hopefully lol

The fee I paid for lotus medical international was nothing really. It set my mind at ease I've never been out of Australia so I'm nervous about that, let alone not knowing where I have to go. The peace of mind knowing that my transport is covered is a major plus lol and they have been fantastic so far. The lady you deal with for flights and accommodation is awesome just yesterday I was able to change my accommodation (with only 2 weeks to go) I did have to pay extra but only because the new resort was more expensive but better reviews and looks AMAZING lol 

i also put a quote through the hospital itself and it was actually a lot more then what I've been told through lotus. I'm hoping I don't get there and then it's way more then I've been told, but I have been told by my host that dr N himself has reviewed my pictures/case so I have all fingers and toes crossed lol

Thats good then. I went on the hospitals website and the surgeries did seem more expensive than what i thought. You might be getting a discount because your going through an agency. I am worried about if I go over next year that I will have to go alone because I would need my husband to look after the kids. That thought terrifies me. Hopefully between now and then something can be arranged. Lol.